[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf breaks up with me 3 months ago >I'm pretty sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1488509470765.jpg (345KB, 1272x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488509470765.jpg
345KB, 1272x1080px
>gf breaks up with me 3 months ago
>I'm pretty sad about it
>haven't talked to her since
>last night she crossed my mind and I realized wow, I don't care anymore, I'm completely over her
>literally 12 hours later she calls me out of the blue and wants to talk

what the fuck! how did she know? why girls do this
it's like she had some kind of sense "wait a second!? he doesn't have feelings for me anymore!? time to fix that"
>>
Not your problem OP. If you really moved on/don't care, just ignore her and live your life. Walking back through that door is only going to make you feel stupid later on.
>>
Never step back anon. Mistakes shouldnt be made twice.
>>
>>18114968
Cut all contact. The less you see and hear from her the less it will bother you that she doesn't want you. Block her number.
>>
>>18114976
It just feels like a conspiracy though. I feel like I'm a Truman show sometimes.
Months of complete radio silence, I have the conversation with myself that I'm over it. Boom, she's back in the picture

Too much coincidence
>>
>>18114993
No matter what the reason it is, just don't talk to her.
>>
>>18114968
I've always heard exes come back right as you're getting over them. Maybe it's some sort of cosmic joke

Anyway I'd listen to what the rest of the posters have said--cut her out of your life so you don't have to deal with recovery again
>>
some of you niggas is stone cold bruh
>>
>>18115617
Letting emotions cloud your judgment is how you make dumb decisions anon.
>>
Many bitter ones out here, so I'm gonna spice it up a bit

Hang out with her and see what's up unless you two broke it off really ugly/she cheated
>>
>>18114968
im gonna tell you something not to insult you, but to actually give you the truth.
the guy she left you for didn't work out and she realized shes not worth anything and now shes falling back to you.
you're worth more, get someone who deserves you.
>>
>>18116531
>Bitter

I believe the word you grasping for is self respecting

OP you had a break through inside yourself and that is the person who matters the most. Alot of things can happen in one week let alone 3 months.

Cut contact and find someone who won't toss you in the trash then come back later when they got their fill of whatever they needed
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.