[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw cyberbullied this poor autist over the course of 3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1372672232120.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96KB, 332x333px
>tfw cyberbullied this poor autist over the course of 3 years when I was in high school
>tfw played melodramatic mind-games with him and spoiled the only thing he actually enjoyed, editing a wiki for a nintendo game
>tfw feel bad about it now, but I was a loser in high school so this made me feel better at the time

anyone can relate to this feel?
>>
>>18114900
No you human filth.

You should find him and suck his dick, to make it up to him.
>>
>>18114910
this
>>
>>18114910
>>18114915
Sometimes I type his username in to see what he's up to these days. But if I ever contacted him he would probably just lose his mind. I tried to contact him and apologize before, a few years ago...
>>
>>18114900

>middle school
>some geeky kid gets sucked up into our gang because i thought he looked like some obscure anime character
>he becomes very grateful to me because of this
>a little too grateful
>he starts copying me in subtle ways, than in less subtle ways
>other middle school draama persists
>everyone in our 'core group' misses being in our core group
>we each decide to break thigns off with our particular 'outsider' so we can go abck to being the three of us
>i ahve to break things off with the geek
>ive rationalized that hes gay, and obsessing over me, so we can't be friends anymore

turns out i was the gay one. feel bad.
>>
>>18114900
This actually made me sad man. On the bright side you've developed some empathy, theres probably alot of other people that still havent.
>>
>>18114920
That's why you really gotta go big with your makeup plans.

Apologize, take him out to dinner, get hammered, go back to his place, go to reach for his hand.

He'll pull away but only for a second, it's not that he doesn't want you it's just that he was startled.

At this point it's clear you both want each other, so you go in for the kiss. Make out with him for several minutes before attempting to place your hand on his crotch. It's at this point you must ascertain if he's a top or a bottom.

Regardless of what you might be this is for him, take it up the butt for him, you owe him.

It's a magical night, he forgives you but it's not enough. It's at this point you need to ask him out on a formal date.

After many months of hot sex and fun nights out, ask him to marry you and adopt two little Chinese kids together.

And then, AND ONLY THEN, will you have made it up to him.
>>
>>18114933
well at the end of the day I prefer my men without nintendo symbols tattooed on their chest
>>
There is no such thing as cyberbullying with words online. They can always ignore you and close their laptop. Bullying someone on facebook can all be avoided by pressing "ignore this person"
>>
>>18114950
Well when I say he was an autist, I'm not kidding. The guy had like 40,000 edits on this one wiki, it clearly meant a lot to him
>>
>>18114963
What game? And how did you ruin it?
>>
>>18114974
Metroid. And I guess just because he spent so much time on there... every day he would spend hours. And I disrupted that and triggered his autism - that can't be a good feeling
>>
>>18114900
Send him an apology. Make it clear you don't require a reply, but just want to let him know you have finally grown up and feel bad about your errors of the past.

Then pay it forward. Block bullying among kids or adults wherever you see it. Teach your kids or any nieces/nephews/cousins the lesson you learned.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.