[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl at my work who everyone wants to fuck... she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: largelov.jpg (32KB, 480x435px) Image search: [Google]
largelov.jpg
32KB, 480x435px
This girl at my work who everyone wants to fuck... she's gorgeous, 18 and fresh out of hs, gorgeous round face, perfect tits, huge ass that everyone talks about... she's divine as they come. The managers call her a distraction because shes that fucking hot. She wants my dick badly because I am the only one who didn't act like a beta fuck around her and beg for her attention. She texts me nonstop even when I don't reply, snapchats me her looking hot as ever fuck with tons of cleavage and shit like that... holy fuck, it's hard to believe it's real life.

I know I'm good looking now but it's hard for me to believe it. I don't know what to snap her back other than subtly letting her know I find her attractive. Honestly all I want to do is fucking pounce her and fuck her brains out and I almost just want to outright say it, but I work with her so... yeah, bad idea. We are going out for lunch tomorrow afternoon.

I'm 25 and basically haven't ever really "dated" or courted anyone like this. I've had hot girls, but they kind of just happened when we were on drugs in person. Also for some reason, despite all this, I find myself telling myself that she just wants my attention or something... making excuses as to how this isn't real. Any advice? I need this really badly and nothing has ever really fallen into my lap quite like this. I can't fuck this up.
>>
Well... yeah. Of course she wants your attention. It's what she gets from everyone else and you won't give her so freely, dipshit. So keep doing what you're doing.

Make her buy her own meal. Ask her questions, let her talk about herself, act moderately interested but feel free to occasionally peek at your phone for a couple seconds, like 5 seconds max. You're not her babysitter even if you're 7 years older so try not to tolerate childishness unless she's giving off serious "I want a daddy dom" vibes at which point I would dip because those girls creep me the fuck out. You're not courting her, she's CHASING you, and the success you have and the life you've made. You've got the carrot on the string, and by being the man, having the penis and bringing in the real resources you're in charge of the situation.
>>
dating people at work is just weird imo
>>
>>18114876

https://youtu.be/nCh6tTWBePk

Watch this video in its entirety. Cross refer with your own experience to understand why she's chasing you, and what you should do.

In general, >>18115182 is right.

Basically, treat like she's a 6 / a normal person, because no one else does.
>>
>>18115217
It's funny how clear the answers are. We are all aware of it, yet fall for the same shit every time we are tested and drop pasta
>>
You made this exact thread not too long ago. Fuck off if you won't take people's advice
>>
File: 1488039569429.jpg (373KB, 1200x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1488039569429.jpg
373KB, 1200x1660px
>>18115313
I hate how much honesty is in this statement. Even though I don't agree with the methods of attraction in my situation.

The girl was a 10 to me, well, way more but. Point is, the reason I was attracted to her wasn't JUST how she looked, but what she was doing simply being herself.. she seemed to really enjoy the event, danced, had fun, went to places quietly by herself.. it's like, even though she was a complete 10 in my eyes, she didn't act like it.. she was just herself. And it was killing me inside, I hadn't felt that in love in years and years. Her face was beautiful, but I didn't see her up close till the last minute, and she was so much more attractive up close, like WAAAAY more. I had even hugged her, but her face was kinda in the dark when I did. In a more well lit area I saw how bright and blue her eyes were, and my spaghetti was about to explode.. I had to pause what I was gonna say because I couldn't fucking believe how smitten I was.. she was a fucking angel.. needless to say, I only spoke to her for about a minute before my spaghetti was making me shake a bit.

Next time.... next time.
>>
>>18114876

Keep treating her as if you don't want to fuck her.

Court her, date her, be a gentleman.
>>
>>18114876
>Think of her taking a shit.
Imagine how easy it would be to talk with a 3/10 fat bitch. If you stop worshipping her looks she will feel the same. Find unnatractive stuff about her and think of her that way. A girl, basic. She might have issues. Think about the bad stuff. Her genes shouldn't mean much to you.

>Don't compliment her.
Feed her self esteem and attention and she is done with you. Leave her hanging and she will keep chasing.

>Look her in the eyes
If you are too shy look at her nose or under her eyes. Just think back to her taking a massive dump, she is not special. Looking her in the eyes then will be easy.

>Smile
Not weird, or cringy laugh. Smile like you are about to fuck her. Smile like you just fucked her and you're thinking "Ha I got you bitch". An arrogant smile. Look at yourself in the mirror, see how your smile is like, perfect a good looking face. If you look more decent serious, be mainly serious but smile every now and then.

>Escalate
Get touchy with her, ask her about her earing as your grab her earlobe. grab her arm if she goes the wrong way and pull her towards you. Touch her shoulder to get her attention. Hug her when you see her.

>Awkward silence
Lose yourself in thoughts when that happens. Don't give a shit about the awkwardness. Think about me, or your mom, or your future. Forget her. If you can tell she is getting fidgety then break the ice. Tell her "Do you feel awkward when it's silent?" If she says no then "say good because I don't either. You can only be comfortable in an awkward silence when you feel comfortable/intimate with someone". If she says yes then laugh at her and say "it doesn't bother me one bit. You should embrace the awkward silence. It's better than the pointless small chat"

>Never take back anything you say
If you neg her, no matter how bad it is. Don't say sorry.

Very typical example
>Looking good today
>"Do I not look good everyday"
>no
>"What?!?!?!?" *hits your arm*
>>
She's a dumb a dumb young slut who likes that she's seduced the older aloof guy and you're a socially stunted creepy beta who is going to date an 18 year old slut to feed your ego. It doesn't feel real because it isn't real, it's just pretty sad, and it'll be over when she gets bored of you in a month or two and she cheats. After wards everyone will laugh at you and you'll never be respected again.
>>
>>18116474
Young girls don't just go for any older guys, they go for older guys they find attractive on some level. A lot of women I meet tend to date guys 4-6 years older guys or more.
>>
File: oscar.jpg (77KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
oscar.jpg
77KB, 638x638px
>>18114876
Jesus fuck are you me? This is happening to me too what the hell. You don't live in Vermont and happen to work a retail job do you lol.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.