[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when I was little my mom's friend visited and stayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0546.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0546.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
So when I was little my mom's friend visited and stayed at our house for awhile. I was like 6-7 years of old. Once afternoon when he got back to my house my sister and I was playing in our room. He went in and as he were a bit tipsy he freaked us out, my sister ran out of the room but I didn't make it. He held my hands and pulled me back to the bed and kinda on top of me. After tried to escape for awhile I succeeded. The only most thing he did was sniffed my face and neck. But after this I changed. I act like a boy and also dressed like one.
The problem is as growing up I always have the fear of getting raped by men, but also turned on by that, the fear when a guy approached me, hold me down or such gives me orsgam. I would imagine some men on top of me and keep doing the things that that guy wouldn't finish. Is this normal? Should I seek for a therapist?
I also started to wonder my sexuality. Am I one of those Masochist.
>>
>>18114800

its normal in the sense that a lot of people end up with fetishes and sexual tendencies based on what they go through as a kid, many with identical experiences to you.

talk to almost any other woman you know and they'll have a worse sexual abuse story than you
>>
>>18114808
The problem is I don't remember. It was what I wanted to tell myself the whole time, that sniffed and kind of touching me was the only thing that he done.
I thought about hypnotic to find out what happened.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.