/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cry /adv/? I lost my best friend in the whole world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hnnng.png (1013KB, 1005x750px) Image search: [Google]
hnnng.png
1013KB, 1005x750px
How do I cry /adv/? I lost my best friend in the whole world years ago to suicide, my girlfriend who I loved deeply left me a week ago and I'm extremely lonely. When my best buddy died I couldn't for the life of my cry anymore, I go out somewhere in the middle of no where bring the saddest music I can possibly find and all i can manage to let out is a small whimper before i just go back to my default numbish feeling
>>
>>18114561

forcing a cry wont really help. you cry when you need to. if oyu used to cry its not some compulsion stopping you.

remember that tears are just a symptom of sadness. they aren't required to be sad, and they arent required to feel better.

i for one prefer yelling.
>>
>>18114568
I feel like I need to cry, but it just doesn't come up
>>
>>18114579

thatsj ust because you associate sadness with crying. you're creating a mental block for yourself.

you can express your sadness without tears. if you feel frustrated wtihout tears, then vent that frustration.
>>
>>18114561
Bioenergetics time!
So, basically tension/dullness in certain parts of the body is tied to certain emotions. In your case, depression, sadness is the emotion and it is tied to numbness of the body, focused in the abdomen.
You really wanna cry? Loosen that abdomen.
You wanna loosen that abdomen? Get a pillow, scream into it. Not fake scream, take a deep breath and put everything you got into it. Thrash about like a child. The thought is that you are exerting too much control over the emotion, so, frozen.mp3 and let it go.
>>
>>18114593
thanks man, now that I think about it. I recorded a few tracks today and it took my mind off things for the time being.
>>
>>18114615
Thanks elliot, but I think the music should hopefully suffice, I dont really feel comfortable thrashing around I'm in a small house with 5 people
>>
>>18114616

expres your self any way you want and any way you can.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.