[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I do the sex? How does fingering work? What about eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How do I do the sex? How does fingering work? What about eating out? How do I do this shit

Also I know this sounds stupid but are there some exercises I can do to prepare myself? I'm already fit but still
>>
>>18114420
You don't. Just lay there and let her do all the pleasuring.
>>
Holy fuck. How do you not forget how to breathe?
>>
>>18114436
>>18114462
Yeah but how do you be good at it faggot
>>
Eating her out is when you lick the pussy.
Fingers is when you pleasure her with your hand.
If you want to pleasure her good, be nice a slow, and make sure she's nice and wet before you stick it in.
>>
>>18114420
>when you do a fuckload of rock climbing and every girl you finger has incredible orgasms

get into rock climbing OP
>>
this was a lot less helpful than I thought it would be
>>
>>18114476
>How do I fuck like a pro and keep her coming back for more?
>I know, I'll ask the guys on 4chan
>>
>>18114577

Must be those callouses.
>>
>>18114420
If you've never had sex before, nothing will prepare you for it. The first time will be awkward, weird, and uncomfortable. But once you find the right rhythm with her, you'll be fine. Just don't try too hard to impress her in the act or you'll just end up hurting her or yourself.
>>
the theory of the mechanical movements are rather easy. problem is that good sex involves being "there". being dominant and taking her for a ride psycologically.

for me, i can only do it when i'm almost dead drunk
>>
>>18115030
>i can only do it when i'm almost dead drunk
Have you tried smoking a little weed? Drunk sex is awful
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.