[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be me *in high-school eating lunch with gf* *out of no where,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20161112_131513.jpg (2MB, 2193x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161112_131513.jpg
2MB, 2193x2988px
Be me
*in high-school eating lunch with gf*
*out of no where, gets sucker in the back of the head by bigger, larger black dude*
*is embarrassed, looks like a fool, and bitch in front of gf and friends, even though was SUCKER punched*
*gets depressed for a long period of time, hates self, can't stop thinking about it, cuz ik if i engage him, he'll beat my ass, or have a crew of his friends*
*is scrawny as fuck*
What do Advice? Pic unrelated
>>
are you roleplaying right now or whats with the asterisks'?
>>
Wtf, dude if women think a guy is a pussy because some nog did that.. they're not decent women. And that's just HS man, most of the girls that'll turn into good women one day are currently vapid whores with "bad boy" fetishes

Trust me, the only way I got laid back then was being a drug using asshole. All it got me was hot sometimes virgin pussy for a few years but in return I wasted years of my really twenties and still deal with addiction (clean now, but still)

Not worth it. Build yourself, earn money, find a career and then profit as you are then able to afford to take care of a(hopefully) well adjusted, intelligent, loyal woman
>>
Np, saying she thought of me any different, just the fact of the matter
>>
Not***
>>
>>18114116
Burn a cross in his front yard...
>>
watch moonlight
>>
Bring a gun to school and shoot the nigger who hit you in the back of the head.
>>
>>18114116
next time try and fight back even if you get your ass handed to you. women respect you more for trying to stick up for yourself. if you do nothing you are the biggest beta cuck on this planet
>>
>>18114116
>letting yourself get sucker punched in the first place
>by a nigger no less
Just give up OP, you looked like a fool and a bitch because you are. You can't change who you are.
>>
>*
>not just fucking greentexting
wtf
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.