[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >feel like a senile old fuck who hates everything >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1487859710112.jpg (294KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1487859710112.jpg
294KB, 750x1334px
>18
>feel like a senile old fuck who hates everything
>no goals or ambitions in life
>literally everything I do is under the social pressure
>obsessed with my self-image
>go full ragemode whenever someone genuinely insults me or implies that I'm inferior
>so obsessed with people's respect that I literally can't have fun or even show any deeper emotions
>never shown any affection or romantic interest towards anyone
>don't even know how to do that
>scared that my parents will be ashamed of me even though I know that they're the most "chill" people on Earth
>scared of telling anyone about my problems, they would think that I'm too boring or depressing to hang out with me
>be extremely self-conscious, hate my face just because it's not 10/10
>completely aware of how fucking retarded I am, still can't change anything

Give me one fucking reason not to kill myself. I'd do that just for attention, but there's no way to get it after I die.

Please just fucking help me, I don't want to be miserable and hateful forever
>>
>>18113817
Boo fucking hoo, you won't do it anyway, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>18113817
Lol welcome to the real world, it doesn't get any better you just improve what you can
>>
>>18113832
Even if I don't, I'm just going to become an even bigger piece of shit and a NEET parasite.

>>18113835
>welcome to the real world

What do you mean? I'm complaining about myself, not the world. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
At least u aint like my one fatass fuck friend whos mentally ill and named anthony, but ye u should kill yourself
>>
>>18113879
I'm not sure about being mentally ill and having a bad name, but at least I'm not fat.
>>
>>18113845
Everyone has issues with self worth. You have one of two choices, work on what you can or sit there and be cynical
>>
File: 99f.jpg (42KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
99f.jpg
42KB, 500x402px
>>18113817
>social pressure
Are you a girl? If not and you're a guy who gives a fuck about social pressure you can get away with so much shit.
Emotion wise just try and show good ones, it's highly unlikely anyone's gonna be interested in a sad sob. Everyone has problems, I personally keep mine to myself cause I can't imagine anyone else being particularity interested and solve them myself because that's what should be done in the first place but this is different for everyone.
If your parents are chill then start with them, they've known you for 18 years im pretty sure they know you the best. Maybe they can hint you to some new things you might wanna aim for in life, hell if they're well off try and get an internship at their company or make some sort of money.
And when someone insults you because you're ''inferior'' that's not the end of the world lol, if anything this'll teach you how to develop a shield against it. You're on 4chin for christ sake everyone gets insulted here to the point where the insults barely carry any weight anymore.

Be active, do something even if its as simple as a work out, don't sit on your ass that'll drive you into further misery
>>
read some Pema Chodron and study some Buddhist ideals. you may not be religious, but what do you have to do if you're gonna kill yourself anyway?
here's one: http://www.shambhala.com/images/illus/MindfulnessSampler/9780834829817.pdf
remember that your negative thoughts are formed by ego and misidentifying with your physical body as your "self." if you remember that your body and your thoughts aren't really you, you can view them with a more lighthearted perspective and learn to feel peace even when life is depressing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.