[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its gotten to the point where I am seeing a counsellor in order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1091.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1091.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
Its gotten to the point where I am seeing a counsellor in order to combat the urges. There truly is no meaning to life and the only real free choice you have is whether or not you kill yourself. Why must it be so debilitating to be a free thinker? I was at bar meetinf some friends i havent seen in months. I changed my wardrobe to reflect my mindset and all my friends did was ask if i was goth now. They werent laughing when I made out with the new girl. Leggy. Nursing student. I told her about the absurdity of life and how nothing and no one matters. She told me to prove it. Later that night on the side of the road i drove off as i threw her clothes out of the window. The mere concept of synthetic connection felt so fake and empty. Dejected and still languishing on the falseness of our reality i went home to make this thread.
Now i am deathly afraid of what i might do with these bars of Xanax. $uicideboy$ have been on repeat and Im starting to crave the Benzos fleeting embrace again, if only for a moment, until I fade into the ether.
Has philosophy made anyone else depressed?
>>
Yes.
I found psilocybin helped.
>>
>>18113777
What kind of "meaning" were you expecting? Sometimes life feels awful, sometimes life feels pretty good. Chase after the things that make it feel pretty good. Some tasks are boring to me, other tasks interest me and I get a sense of accomplishment from doing them well. Try to find a way to get paid to do the latter.

Some people are fun to be around and they treat me well, some people are awful to be around and they treat me like shit. Try to make friends & lovers out of the former, avoid the latter as much as you can.

If "meaning" means a tangible, lasting impact on other people, animals, the physical world itself, all of that is also possible, all of that has been achieved by others. Is life meaningless, or are you just too lazy to make yours meaningful?
>>
File: 1486972844708.png (34KB, 732x606px) Image search: [Google]
1486972844708.png
34KB, 732x606px
>>18113777

0/10
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.