[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is "scope" just a nice business way to say "fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Project-managment.jpg (2MB, 5616x4200px) Image search: [Google]
Project-managment.jpg
2MB, 5616x4200px
Is "scope" just a nice business way to say "fuck off, we're not doing that"

Part of me is dying inside now that i have to do project management but I have to figure out what these words mean
>>
>>18113720
My /advice is you go to /biz/
>>
>>18113720
>>18113720
Pretty much. If it's beyond the scope of the project, then yeah, they're not fucking doing that.
>>
>>18113720
"scope" referring to the scope of whatever project you're managing? When one says a feature is "out of scope" it just means "This thing is outside of what we intended to accomplish with this project."
>>
>>18113759
I did.
Nobody replied.
>>
>>18113720
>Is "scope" just a nice business way to say "fuck off, we're not doing that"

Yeah, or to put it another way saying 'fuck off, we're not doing that' would be an incredibly unprofessional way of expressing that you consider something out of scope.

Business lingo is all about the PC good feels and avoiding causing offence, while still trying to drive shit forwards in a productive manner when most of the people around you are useless.
>>
>>18113720
Yes, just as high level means i speant 5 minutes on this piece of work.
>>
>>18115037
>while still trying to drive shit forwards in a productive manner when most of the people around you are useless.
oh my god this is so fucking true

sturgeon's law is insanely applicable
90% of people are useless
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.