[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when someone just doesn't text you? I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: decal-no-text-zone-1.gif (24KB, 700x323px) Image search: [Google]
decal-no-text-zone-1.gif
24KB, 700x323px
What do you do when someone just doesn't text you?

I like a guy and he seems friendly and maybe interested in me too. I've tried advancing into at least being friends by texting him and he (usually) texts back and seems to enjoy the conversation, but he never texts me himself. I've told him to feel free to text me, just in case he felt like he couldn't, and he didn't say anything in response.

I've texted him maybe half a dozen times over the past 3 months and he hasn't initiated texting once. I finally told myself I wasn't going to text him anymore unless he texted me, and now it's been about 3 weeks and nothing.

Time to just move on?
>>
>>18113712
Maybe he's super shy and is to afraid to take a step

i'm like that. I never replicate interest because i'm too much of a puss.

If you're really interested, and he's shy, you gotta do all the work. Invite him to your place and fuck him

Or he's not interested
>>
Do you see him in person?
Personally I hate texting and would never initiate a conversation through text unless absolutely necessary.
>>
>>18113717
Yeah, we play D&D together twice a week. .

inb4 everyone rushes to assume some D&D nerd is some desperate incel - he seems very popular and well liked. I see him texting other people at the table all the time, so I don't think it's just a matter of him not liking to text. I never really get to talk to him one on one in person because we're either playing d&d or he's always surrounded by other people.

I'm technically better looking, but I've seen a picture of what I assume is his ex on facebook and she's way better looking than I am.
>>
Only way to find out is to ask him on a date, OP

Everything else discussed here is pointless
>>
>>18113716
But I'm shy. It took a lot for me to text him first.
>>
>>18113730
Yeah, that's not going to happen after 3 weeks of no communication outside of the game.

Guys (and girls), let this be a lesson, I guess....if someone is showing signs of wanting to talk to you, fucking talk to them. Assuming you're interested, anyway.
>>
And i just made the mistake of looking at an ex's facebook when i was already a little depressed about this.

Now I'm going to emo the place up tonight.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.