[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 18 >parents divorced >have to stay with each parent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170309_223640.jpg (374KB, 1300x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170309_223640.jpg
374KB, 1300x864px
>be 18
>parents divorced
>have to stay with each parent for a week alternatively
>night before the day I'm going to my mother comes
>father kicks in
>he is a middle aged, fat, angry, stinking man who can find any reason to be mad at me (basically a human version of shrek, not like the one in shrek 2 though)
>he often goes from 0-100 like nothing, but this time he went full fucking berserk
>why? Because at school i took notes on a lonely sheet instead of using a notebook
>he starts screaming around the house, for a few seconds he did the autistic screeching pose, because i took notes on a sheet instead of a book
>suddenly he demands i stay here, can't go to my mother's house
>demands i have to study 8 hours a day now
>we aren't a jewish or chinese family, by the way.
>he threatened that if my mother says something about it he'll beat her up

I feel like I can see him become an asylum psychopath with my bare eyes.
Can he be helped? Should i just stay away from him? What the fuck do I do?
>>
get your own place?
>>
>>18113608
Still in high school, can't afford any of that.
>>
Record him on your phone and show it to the police
>>
>>18113643
Would audio be enough or is a video needed as well?
>>
>>18113683
Would be enough to get you to stay at your mothers from now on. Threatening other you and your mother.

Maybe you're a little shit who's leaving out the part that he's a slacker and moms enabling it, we don't know.

If I'm wrong, then keep studying hard and get into college and don't look back. Scholarships and the fafsa is your friend and ticket to a new start
>>
>>18113597
Do you have to swap houses every week for financial reasons? Because most places consider an 18 year old a legal adult, so a judge can't dictate who you live with like they can a minor.

Also,
>2017
>not binder master race
>>
Got the recording (didn't even have to get him angry, he just got enraged on his own), i hope this goes well.
>>
Go live with your mother
he can't do shit. You're 18. Unless he has lots of money/will pay for college. If that's the case keep him happy.

You might be pleasantly surprised with how she's changed. I'm 18 just like you and my parents seperated around 15 months ago. I never realized how angry and mean my dad was until mom finally left. He started being really nice to me (cause I was all he had, I guess) and i'm honestly happy it happened.

Maybe your mom is the same. This could be a good opportunity to strengthen your relationship with her. Either way, don't reward your father's bafoonery. Good luck!
>>
>>18113597
My guess is that OP is a f up and a big reason for the divorce. His parents go every other week because neither really wants full responsibility yet they feel obligated to drag OP toward a hs diploma. Dad is freaks out when he realizes OP goes to school with literally nothing and bums a sheet of paper from a classmate after being called out by a teacher. Dad looks at OP and sees every single one of his failures manifest into one giant lump of worthless flesh.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.