[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I've seen some of these similar threads b4 so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1489084325933[1].jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489084325933[1].jpg
38KB, 500x500px
Hey /adv/, I've seen some of these similar threads b4 so I might as well try to make one and ask for advice
Recently I got sued by bank of america for not paying my 2-3 years old credit card, the debt isn't monumentally big (2700 dollars) but I'm unemployed so I can't really pay them (or you could say not wanting to too).
So I've been doing some researching around and know the best course of action is hiring a lawyer but since im broke as fuck, I'm trying to find other alternative ways to solve this problem. Some people say you can just let it go to default since I don't really own anything expensive to my name so they won't have anything to take away from me anyway, but that doesn't sound like a good idea for the future.
I know I have to make a response to the court to avoid a default judgement, but I'm not so sure what gonna happen next after that, which is what im hesitate to write a response on my own and thinking of just hiring a lawyer.
Anybody who has experience from that can share your stories or give some advice?

Also not sure if this helped but I really didn't expect BoA themselves to do the suing since im pretty sure they sold my information to a debt collection agency which is why i ignore them in the first place.
>>
If you can just pay it off now.
You're going to end up having to pay 10 times as much when they're done with you, with all the fees and what not.
>>
>>18113202
>>18113202
Just ignore it and default. Dont even go to court. What's the worse that can happen? They garnish your wages youre not even making because youre a fuckup with no job or assets?

Your credit is going to tank, but it's probably terrible already so it wouldnt matter.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.