[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have observed in many instances women treating their husbands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: angry beagle.jpg (24KB, 466x522px) Image search: [Google]
angry beagle.jpg
24KB, 466x522px
I have observed in many instances women treating their husbands like shit. My boyfriend's dad is such a nice, sweet guy. However his mom is consistently a horrible bitch to her husband, berating him and talking down on him for things he didn't manage to accomplish in life on a daily basis. She's never truly had to work to support herself in her life. I like many people have witnessed this kind of behavior a lot, and it makes me so mad but mostly confused.
Men why would you put up with that shit? Especially when it's coming from someone who is weaker than you it must be so hard to resist just decking them for treating you like that.
I personally couldn't be with someone like that. It isn't tough love. It's abusive.
I was raised by my dad and never really grew up much around women, so maybe I'm missing something. Everything I cherish the most I owe to the men in my life. Men are, with a few exceptions, the hardest working among us. I love my boyfriend more than life itself and shiver at the thought of ever treating him like that. If I ever felt that I was going to become that way I would rather just end the relationship immediately rather than let it pan out to be a long hurt-filled and toxic experience for him.

I know there are men out there who treat their women poorly too but that is a topic for another day.

TL;DR
Why are so many women comfortable with treating you like shit and most importantly why do you guys put up with it? I'm sure many people will say "sex" but is it really worth being with someone who doesn't respect and love you?
>>
>>18113182
because they settled. maybe have the notion that the bitch is the best they got (at the time) and don't want to start over. divorce is costly and kids make it more difficult, so some just stick it out. or their parents were divorced and have this idea as a kid that they won't end up like them.

friends wife is like this. when she gets uppity and ive had a few drinks already, its fucking game on. I berate her into last week while my buddies face is ashen. then i pour another drink while she's fuming that someone would have the gall to backtalk to the queen bitch. surprised I still get invited back over there still.
>>
>>18113182
the only reason i can see is "for the kids". personally, i dont tolerate anyone treating me like that, much less a gf or wife.
>it must be so hard to resist just decking them for treating you like that.
it is, but then you think of the incarceration and social consequences and realize its not worth it. but it is definitely tempting.
>>
>>18113182
>most importantly why do you guys put up with it?
It's never like that in the beginning. It gets like that AFTER you sign the lifetime legal contract that says she gets half of your money if you ever lay a finger on her or yell at her too loud. It gets like that when you've got children together, and you want to be able to stay around them and be a good father without a judge ordering you away from them.

Basically, it gets like that when she realizes she's got you completely trapped. Then she turns into a torturer.

It's like that Stanford prison experiment, where they took a bunch of normal kids and told some of them to role-play "prison guards," and others to role-play "prisoners." The "guards" pretty quickly revealed some nasty tendencies for sadism and authoritarianism. Absolute power isn't good for anyone.
>>
>>18113182

for every relationship like this, there is the inverse, where the husband is emotionally abusive in some way.

most men put up with it because it seems easier than getting a divorce and living without their luxuries.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.