[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have new GF >Can stay hard whole time we have sex and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1487441252116.jpg (13KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
1487441252116.jpg
13KB, 269x211px
>Have new GF
>Can stay hard whole time we have sex and even sometimes after I cum I stay hard too
>But can't stay hard when she blows me

I used to fap a lot, and I still do fap from time to time. Her blowjob however cannot keep me hard. My ex could keep me hard with a blowjob, but this girl can't for some reason.

It feels great, but there just isn't enough happening if that makes sense. This is a dilemma because she desperately wants me to cum in her mouth for some reason, and is 100% determined to try and get me to blow my load solely from sucking my dick.

I can't tell if she is just bad at blowjobs (haven't had enough experience), or my dick isn't into it.

tldr how do I stay hard for blowies?
>>
Considerar the possobility that she just...

...sucks at it
>awyea.jpg

Serious now, I have a block that I can't cum in the girls mouth since my first gf was a piece of shit. Like you I didn't have much experience to admit, but my current gf was very bad with her mouth too, until we had a threesome and she learned from the other girl. Now it's awesome.

So just open up to her and tell her what to do, she doesn't have to know you're teaching her the way your ex did
>>
My gf is the same - terrible at bjs, wants me to cum in her mouth, can't really be taught how to get better

I just try to avoid them as much as possible
>>
Fuck her, get really close to cumming, and then slam your dick into her mouth and release.
>>
>>18113120
It's probably her fault desu, tell her to git gud
>>
Blowjobs is more of a technical thing. Compared to fucking where your dick just has to be in there and there is no fucking way you're going soft no matter what.

If a girl sucks at a blowjob, its just the most meh thing ever. If she doesn't improve (she should improve naturally without you having to tell her), just tell her to alternate between blowing you and jacking you off. I find that keeps me hard because getting jacked off while your dick is covered in a copious amount of spit feels heavenly. That way you should stay hard.

All else fails, gently tell her she needs to up her game.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.