[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you properly maintain an abundance mentality so you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

How do you properly maintain an abundance mentality so you can avoid slipping into scarcity/getting oneitis but without going overboard and not getting what you really want in the end (a loving, devoted girlfriend)?

I'm talking to two different girls at once, but already went on a date with one of them and kissed her. She sounded like she enjoyed our time and said she wanted to hang out again but when I asked her to see me this weekend she said she couldn't, but also said she only meant this weekend in particular. I figure she's either playing hard to get a little, or lost interest somehow.

Recently I met this other chick though after she approached me first and we've been talking a bit, she said she would be down for a date right away. But I'm starting to feel like a bit of a scumbag for it because I already kissed that other girl and I thought kisses were supposed to mean something, i.e. you wouldn't kiss somebody you weren't interested in and wanted to see more. I definitely liked the first girl a lot but it's a combination of not wanting to get caught up in something that isn't sure so early on, and my own insecurities that makes me think I "should" have my options open. I'm also not trying to be a PUA with some narcissistic harem of fuckbuddies, I genuinely want to get a relationship with a fitting girlfriend. What do you anons think?
>>
>>18113024
Don't let us decide for you. Choose what's best for you.
(Write down the pros, and cons of each option if you have too)
>>
>>18113288
Thanks. Yeah they've both stopped responding so maybe I need to man the duck up and do phone calls or...something else.

I'm more interested in the first girl but I can't tell how she feels about me and it's starting to seem bad. Asked her out again hours ago and no response, I guess that's my answer.
>>
Keep your options open because you never know what can happen.

Having options is going to make you feel less needy and it can only help you. Women do it all the time.
>>
File: 1373513052138.jpg (29KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1373513052138.jpg
29KB, 475x356px
>>18113024

>How do you properly maintain an abundance mentality so you can avoid slipping into scarcity/getting oneitis but without going overboard and not getting what you really want in the end (a loving, devoted girlfriend

By growing up. You're struggling with problems right now that age and perspective will help you balance. You're a kid right now so everything is confusing. You're perfectly normal. This shit will get easier as you age.
>>
>>18113878
Yeah women are shy crestures, sometimes they need time to think about, or they're just not that into you.
>>
>>18113024
There's nothing wrong with going on a date with a second girl if you and the first girl have not defined exclusivity.

There's also nothing wrong with just dating one person at a time either, if that is what you can handle.

I think you should try dating both and then break it off with the other if one relationship starts moving in a more serious direction. It happens all the time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.