[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't usually post here but I need some help. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3542.jpg (69KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3542.jpg
69KB, 750x1334px
I don't usually post here but I need some help.
I've more or less just become official with a girl and she wants to do MDMA on Friday with her friends at the uni club. She lives in the next town over and goes to a different uni but she said I could come out with her while she's on it. I've made my feelings clear - that I don't like that she's doing MD but she's said that's not a real reason and she doesn't wanna lie to me. I'm not worried about her cheating, but I can't seem to put it in words why I don't want her to do it. She did it like 3 weeks ago too to celebrate finishing her thesis and tomorrow is like a big event at the uni.
It doesn't help that I've done MDMA myself like 7 times.
Can someone help me explain to her why I don't want her to do it?
>>
>>18113008
Also I'm not going out with her tomorrow because I'm not ready to meet her friends yet desu, and I've got my own plans on Friday
>>
Clear your mind of your negative thoughts and go do mdma and have fun with your girl man, this can strengthen your bonds.
>>
>>18113021
Yeah spent 20 mins reading theRedPill and it's made me feel so anxious.
>>
>>18113038
>more or less just become official with a girl
>more or less
>just become official
>she wants to do MDMA on Friday with her friends at the uni club

If you don't go with her, she will probably cheat on you. Girls do this all the time especially in these circumstances, going to a club with female friends and taking drugs or drinking alcohol. If you go with her now after expressing your disapproval, she will realize you are doing it to keep an eye on her. You can't win.
>>
>>18113082
Nah she won't cheat on me. We are official though, I just don't like saying it desu.
>>
She basically told me if I can give her a good reason why she shouldn't do it she would stop.
>>
>>18113008
Because you don't want her to. You don't need to explain your reasons. You fo need to accept that she is her own person and, as such, gets to make her own decisions. If you feel that strongly about it, end the relationship.
>>
>>18113038
Why?
>>
>>18113367
"It shows a lack of respect for my boundaries."
>>
>>18113388
Explain?
>>
>>18113384
This. You can go back and forth about who has the better reason. Her to take it you against her taking it. You just need to ask yourself if you are willing to end the relationship because of this or not.
>>
>>18113096
>>
Hmmm, well you can't get a boner on mdma so provided she only hangs out with guys who also take it, by my calculations you should... just fucking go with her and take it as well because it's a nice time OP
>>
>>18113631
Into the fucking jail you'll go king nigger. You shouldn't wiretap other people's places.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.