[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been thinking about death a lot lately. And I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I've been thinking about death a lot lately. And I'm not sure why. My life has been pretty same-y, and I can't tell what changed. I went from accepting it to being so terrified of it I can't even eat anymore seemingly over night.
I'm not really sure what scares me more. The idea I won't be remembered, or the idea I won't live to see anything big happen. I was born at a time where nearly nothing has happened, and I'll die in the same situation. I mean... our star isn't going to be dying within my lifetime, so that's good. But I also won't live long enough to see us go further into space. I was born in a deadzone. And just like my life, everything is just going to be stagnate until I no longer exist.
I want more out of my life... but I'm stuck with only two options. Either just let things keep going the way they are and die alone, or just leave and be homeless. And I don't want to go through that again.

I need some advice on where to go from here.
>>
>I've been thinking about death a lot lately.
>My life has been pretty same-y
there's your problem go make some bad decisions

not drastic ones, mind you
>>
>>18112922
>I mean... our star isn't going to be dying within my lifetime, so that's good. But I also won't live long enough to see us go further into space. I was born in a deadzone.
I've kinda had this feel before. Sometimes I wish I was born in 2020 or 2050 or 2100, something better than the 90s at least. You have to understand though that humans were never meant to be spacefaring, and due to physical limits, it is unlikely we could ever travel to planets far beyond our solar system. The next closest star is 4 light years away, and we have absolutely nothing in the pipeline for humans to travel that far. Granted, it is still incredible that we have a rover on Mars, and that we have been able to get pictures from the surface of Venus. You should be happy that at some point in the future, we will likely be able to terraform both of those planets, and will likely be spread out between 3 planets (an incredible feat for any life form)!
>>
>>18112922
Sometimes a fascination with death or dying is just a wish for change.
>>
File: space program.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
space program.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>18112922
>I was born at a time where nearly nothing has happened
that is the mentality that is causing u problems
>>
>>18112922
OK. So you live. Life is shit, nothing exciting is happening, everything is dull and so... constant. Every day is a huge effort to live through. So you commit suicide and you're gone. The day after we make a huge scientific breakthrough or something else happens, that changes the world entirely. We all celebrate except of you... Because you are dead.

You see.. Life can be and usually is a fucking struggle. There are times when it is fun, but most moments are dull and most of our choices are unsatisfying. You can live your whole life waiting for a change and nothing will happen. But at least you will have the chace to be surprised. Being dead you will experience nothing. You will waste your chance. And the world will not even notice. So, get your shit together and live. It's not easy, but it is still better than being a fucking corpse.

I fucking hate my life. And I too want to die. But I will wait. In the end my time as well as yours will come. There is no need to hurry.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.