[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl and I have the "endless text message" thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: txyt.jpg (54KB, 631x352px) Image search: [Google]
txyt.jpg
54KB, 631x352px
This girl and I have the "endless text message" thing going on. Whenever I text her, she always responds with another thing to drag it out. I take hours upon hours to respond sometimes, other times instantly, and she always does almost instantly. Last night I think she got bored, because she responded twice with some pretty lame and one wordish answers, ending with "Wow, thats so cool!" before I just stopped responding. We're getting lunch on Friday.

Should I just not respond to that? I still want to talk with her because she makes me feel validated (she's insanely hot), but she's also probably an attention whore, as she gets literally 100-150 snapchats a day.

Any thoughts? Should I just leave it or continue?
>>
>>18112808

She's also 18 and fresh out of high school if that means anything, and I'm 24.
>>
>>18112808
If you want to talk to her, then talk to her...through whichever means you like.
>>
>>18112808
If your goal is to dock your destroyer in her virgin islands, keep on keepin' on. She's talking to you because she wants to talk to you.

If your goal is a long term and meaningful relationship, you're probably not going to find it here
>>
>>18112844

So I should just keep talking to her even if she might be an attention whore?
>>
>>18112880
If she gets that many snaps per day, she's got all the base attention she could ask for. If she's talking to you directly, she wants something from you, good or bad. It's up to you to decide which.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.