/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hurt my best friend's feelings. I have been having severe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: grease-rizzo.gif (452KB, 500x191px) Image search: [Google]
grease-rizzo.gif
452KB, 500x191px
I hurt my best friend's feelings.
I have been having severe headaches and got a bit high on some medication I was prescribed. When she started talking about her boyfriend, I told her that her love life is ridiculous and I am really sick of being involved in her relationship drama. I don't want to meet her boyfriends, I don't want to hear her talk about them, I don't give a shit.

She is a serial monogamist. Since me and my boyfriend got together in 2007, she changed something like 15+ boyfriends. Her relationship always end dramatically, and I've always been there to listen to her and support her through all of it. Every relationship goes through this honeymoon "I really love him" phase where I have to hang out with this dude 3 times a week, then they argue, cheat on each other and break up.
We're in the "argue" phase with her new boyfriend.

She is mad at me and she refuses to talk to me.
What should I do?
>>
Let her cool off, if she is still mad at you after a period of time and won't talk then fuck her she's not your friend.

If she's open to talking, maybe apologize for being harsh but say its how you feel. Just say you've got your own problems and can't really deal with her relationships all the time because its too draining.
>>
>>18112878
We've been friends since we were 4, she's probably the one person I love most other than my boyfriend and my parents.

It is not a huge issue, I'm okay with listening to her even if it annoys me, but I was really high and I just said it without thinking too much.
I am really sorry for hurting her, I kept apologising for hours.
>>
>>18112889
The point still stands, if she's willing to throw out the friendship over a comment then she's not really a friend.

Give her time and let her cool off. Let her approach you.
>>
>>18112878
>Let her cool off, if she is still mad at you after a period of time and won't talk then fuck her she's not your friend.
Exactly that.
It seems she has upset you, not the other way around. She seems to like to play victim.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.