[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a girl at university and we hit it off, she adds me on facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1486718163291.jpg (660KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1486718163291.jpg
660KB, 2560x1440px
Met a girl at university and we hit it off, she adds me on facebook and seems really interested, I'm happy because she's a 10/10 in my eyes. Then I check her age and she's 18... I'm 25. I had a feeling she was younger but I thought maybe 21/22.

Unsure of what to do now, things were going well and now I just feel weird about the whole thing.
>>
>>18112621
Nah man you're good to go.
>>
I mean she's probably going to be immature but she's legal so go for it
>>
She's below the threshold for the half plus seven rule but it's not that big of a deal. Bang 18 year olds while you still can OP.
>>
She doesnt care so why should you?
>>
>>18112621
She is legal. Go for it. Had a friend who dated a 19 year old girl at age 32 for a few months. Nobody cared.
>>
Shes legally an adult.

If you like her, go for it, in the long run 7 years isnt really that big of a deal
>>
Go for it and have fun opeeh
>>
>>18112621
Mentally she's still a child. She's dumb and will make you problems. Also you have a small dick.
>>
>>18112621
She's an adult and so are you. People may look at you funny if you become a couple, but so what?
>>
Women under 25 are usually immature, narcissistic, and selfish, for the most part. There are exceptions, but that's rare. It can work as long as you keep this in mind. I'm 31 and my girlfriend is 22 and we get along just fine.
>>
>>18112621
Legal so why give a shit .. I'm 49 and while whole of society might frown upon me I would have to look long and hard to give a fuck what they thought if an 18 yr old was game ..
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.