[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend has bad breath even after brushing his teeth. Sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1487085556429.gif (16KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487085556429.gif
16KB, 750x500px
My boyfriend has bad breath even after brushing his teeth. Sometimes it will stink up the entire car it's so strong. We've had fights about it and he has tried to brush/floss his teeth/brush his tongue better but I don't know what to do anymore, it disgusts me. I asked him to check for tonsil stones and he told me he doesn't have any. I've even shown him how to brush once because I was sure he was doing it wrong or something. He always just goes "sorry.." and doesn't seem to realize his breath is horrible until I say something. I keep telling him to go to the doctor but he won't. What should he do? Has anyone else dealt with bad breath that defies good hygiene?
>>
>>18112594
Tell him to go on a 100% organic diet for a month. Eating mostly organic fruit will help IMMENSELY.
>>
Will he not try listerine?
Could also be a dead tooth
>>
>>18112606
>100% organic diet
Literal betamale cuck if he does this
>>
he most likely needs to go to a dentist to have his teeth cleaned professionally. There are also conditions that cause this that arent cured with good dental hygiene
>>
He should definitely see a doctor if his bad breath continues after brushing and flossing.
>>
A dentist will actually scrape out the hardened plaque on the teeth, which is likely to cause the smell. brushing and flossing alone wont do this.
>>
Halitosis isn't only caused by dental issues. He should see a doctor.
>>
>>18112617
Oh but you who insults random strangers for dumb reasons, you are such an alpha haha
>>
>>18112594
If it's not in his mouth it could be in his stomach. He really has to go to a doctor about this.
>>
He should try using a tongue scraper. It gets all the stiff between the villi of the tongue and can help a lot.

He should also go to a dentist.

Does he breathe with his mouth open at night? Does he drink enough water?
>>
tonsil stones, cunt
google it
>>
Sometimes I get lugies in my throat that smell really fucking bad. Makes my breath smell like a dead rodent. When i don't have them, breath is fine. This really started just recently. What do?
>>
>>18112617
Haha yeah you're not a real man unless you're poisoning your body with processed food and sodas all day every day
>>
2 tbsp of organic apple cider vinegar mixed with 8 Oz water 2x a day and probiotics should kill any bad bacteria in his stomach. I'm on a keto diet and my breath smelled like death and ass until I did this.
>>
Stop listening to these vegan dipshits.

See a Dr. And Dentist. Either he has a serious problem or he needs his teeth cleaned.
>>
>>18112594
he is not brushing his tongue right (or enough) or he needs to see a doctor about a medical issue he has.
>>
I've heard some people have a skin flap around their tonsils that gets very bacteriaish and nasty. He could try using listerene a few times a day. If this is the case for him though, he would need some of the extra skin removed.
>>
>>18113975
Didn't read the post did you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.