[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What birth control doesn't make you fat cuz im morbidly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ns6t4uwlrd1tlgkoco1_1280.png (1020KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns6t4uwlrd1tlgkoco1_1280.png
1020KB, 900x900px
What birth control doesn't make you fat cuz im morbidly obese with a thyroid disorder and grow boils, I've lost some weight, but everyone's telling me I have to use more then just condoms. By I wanna keep loosing weight
>>
ALSO I GET HEAVY PERIODS
>>
Coat hangers
>>
If you want to keep losing weight, exercise more and eat at a calorie deficit. Your birth control is not going to make a significant difference in your weight loss, your diet and exercise will
>>
How about moving your fat ass?
>>
>>18112245

She said she had a thyroid disorder. Exercise and diet wont do much.

If you seriously have a thyroid disorder, go see a doctor. One year i gained a shit ton of weight for no reason and was getting joint pain in my fingers. I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Got on meds for it and immediately lost all that weight i gained within 2 months without much effort

OP if you arent lying about thyroid disorder then see a doc. I suspect youre making excuses and lying because only 4% of population has hypothyroidism and most of the time you will get midly over weight but never obese
>>
>>18112161
Go see a doctor for your hormonal imbalances and take pills for the thyroid.
Anyway - copper IUD. No hormones, 99.8% chance you don't get pregnant.
>>
>>18112245
>>18112347
>>18112361
I HOPE YOU ALL GET RAPED UNTIL YOU DIE

I EAT ONCE OR TWICE A SAY SMALL MEALS WITH NOTHING PROCESSED AND LOW IN ANYTHING FATTENING
>>
>>18112361
>copper iud

Made my friend fat. She was always complaining about it.
>>
>>18112361
OH MY GOD FUCK U, IUDS MAKE SEX PAINFUL AND THE COPPER ONES CAUSE HEAVIER PERIODS AND WEIGHT GAIN
>>
>>18112367
PLUS MY THYROID PILLS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONT WORK
LOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>18112368
I doubt it was because of the IUD. It has no hormones.

>>18112373
They don't make sex painful at all. Might make it a bit annoying at first.
Copper ones might give you a slightly heavier period but nothing unbearable.
I've been on the hormonal one and lost 60 lbs, have a period once every 6 months. Absolutely no pain from sex.

>>18112375
Get new ones.
>>
It's impossible to violate the second law of thermodynamics. Birth control is not making you gain wait. You need to eat less. Period. Don't try arguing with me on this either. This is physics 101
>>
>>18112395

Weight***
>>
>>18112395
>It's impossible to violate the second law of thermodynamics. Birth control is not making you gain wait. You need to eat less. Period. Don't try arguing with me on this either. This is physics 101
Birth control might cause a little liquid retention in some women when you start taking it.

Then it makes you hungrier.
But it's not birth control that makes you gain weight. It is just because you eat like a pig.
>>
>>18112397

That's basically what I was saying.

Eat less and you will not gain weight.
>>
>>18112401
Yeah, I was just giving an explanation about why people think that BC makes you gain weight. The hormones make you feel hungrier and you have some liquid retention.

I personally lost over 60 lbs while on BC without struggling too much, and even now after 2 years I never went over 135 lbs which was my target weight.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.