[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your stories /adv/, I have epilepsy (have had it since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7036.jpg (32KB, 465x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7036.jpg
32KB, 465x316px
Tell me your stories /adv/,

I have epilepsy (have had it since I was 17 am now 23) and am going to have to have brain surgery and going to see a neurosurgeon on Monday after tablets for the past 6 years haven't helped. With this said every seizure the people around me lose their mind and it effects them more than it really effects me. In saying that the closer I get to having this surgery the taller I have to stand so the people around me don't get effected...

Now give me your stories
>>
>>18112137

they can apparently reduce the symptoms of eppilepsy by slicing your brain right down the center.

this apparently has very few negative side effects because the brain is technically two separate organs, two separate entities, who just happen to have a few bridges between them. they still function fine when separated, but it means your brains dont talk to each other anymore.

so they started doing some basic experiments on people who had this procedure done, namely asking them questions like 'pick up the block that is your favorite color'

surprisingly, each hand would pick up a different block. the human would seem confused by this, and then try to rationalize it with a story like 'oh this looked blue when i saw it, then i realized it wasnt blue so grabbed the blue one with my other hand' or 'oh i used to love this one, but then i saw this oen and realized ITS my favorite'

but what sicentist believe is that the brains have two seperate personalities, and since each half of your brain controls a different part of your body, they chose different colors, and the part that talks, which is limited to only one side of the brian makes up a story to rationalize.

it turns out your brain is actually having a debate iwth itself anytime a question is asked, and they have to form a consensus in your head.

science.
>>
>>18112137
>>18112237

ive heard that talking to yourself out loud helps your other brain hear whats going on and keeps you on the same page, so try that,
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.