[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got shorted on my paycheck a couple weeks ago, and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

I got shorted on my paycheck a couple weeks ago, and it's supposed to be applied to my next check, my car payment came out today, putting me $90 in overdraft. So now I'm about to sign a short-term loan agreement online which will put $100 in my account, but it has an $18 fee attached. This is better than the $50 NSF fee and the trouble of rearranging my payment, but being in the position I'm in, I'd prefer to actually have that money available. I could stretch that a week for food if I needed to.

Granted that it's 10:40 PM here, I'm considering waiting until morning (6ish am) to see if my paycheck will hit before the payment is reversed and I'm charged for the nsf. Am I wrong in assuming that it will not happen outside business hours?

Side-note: My department was taken over by a 3rd party company, which I'm now working for. This will be my first paycheck from this company, and I was told it would be Thursdays. It's one of those companies where the owner seems to make things up as he goes, but my bank posts my paychecks at around 5 am every payday, so I can rely on that much.

>tl;dr:
>I'm $90 in overdraft, will it go NSF outside business hours?
>>
You should keep a healthy buffer of money in your account for shit like this. If you can't afford to do that then you are living beyond your means.
>>
>>18111957
I don't have bills outside of essentials and my car, which I committed to when I was in a better place (even then, my payments are low and I make more from having it), but I was unemployed for 6 months and I'm just catching up now. Paid off 2 collectors in the last month, so my "healthy buffer" will have to wait another couple months.

If I don't have a car and phone, I can't meet and accommodate new clients for my side-hustle. Everything else is rent and utilities. Not to say things couldn't be better, but I shouldn't need to say that everything isn't just perfect for anybody from birth to death.

If it wasn't already obvious, this doesn't help with my current issue.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.