[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 26 yr old virgin. That may or may not be relevant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: withnail goodbye szd.jpg (117KB, 750x520px) Image search: [Google]
withnail goodbye szd.jpg
117KB, 750x520px
I'm a 26 yr old virgin. That may or may not be relevant.

I recently got involved in a sort a fetish hookup thing. She and I shared the same kink, which we are both very private about. We like farts. I know, gross. So you can imagine finding an attractive, cool, funny women who shared this kink was exciting. It was incredible.

She also seemed pretty into me and would tell me how much she missed me, how she talks about me to her friends, etc. I ended up asking her if she wanted to date- probably not a wise move but I was developing feelings. She said yes. It felt right. We fooled around more and I always made her cum, I know this because she would get wet as hell.

Then out of the blue she decided she needed time to figure herself out. I was confused and I gave her some space and then texted her like 3 days later (keep in mind we went from communicating every day to not at all). then I kind of pushed the issue and she said "we didn't even talk that long, I have to look out for myself, it's not selfish".

So now we're pretty much done talking and low and behold, I'm a blubbering mess. I feel embarrassed, inferior and like an idiot because I trusted my gut and opened up to her. I tried to be careful and take all of this slowly but from her reactions it just felt natural.

Things to note here is that while I made her cum many times via our fetish we never had sex because I wasn't able to get fully hard, I guess nerves. She said she didn't care.

This type of scenario has happened many times. I get attached and suddenly they pull away unexpectedly. This time I went out of my way to keep it casual.

I don't know what to do, how to proceed in the future. If you have any tough love, harsh truth, real talk, please give it to me, I need to hear it. If you know of any philosophies, readings, anything you recommend to improve my situation, let me know. I need to take responsibility for what happens I just don't know how.
>>
im a 32 yr old virgin in los angeles and i have the same fetish. where did u meet her. do you still have that fetish

kik: zsasza or just reply here
>>
It's usually super disheartening for the girl to not be able to get you hard. They always say it's ok to be polite but really they sometimes find it offensive or frustrating. That's probably the problem if it happens every time. Try pills.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.