[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /inherently creepy/? >get scared looks from strangers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: greatweeddroubt04.png (91KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
greatweeddroubt04.png
91KB, 806x806px
Who here /inherently creepy/?

>get scared looks from strangers -- mostly women
>cashiers and service workers try their hardest to avoid eye contact
>people always avoid the empty seat next to you on the bus or train
>if a passerby does make eye contact with you, they turn around and walk away fast
>professors, employers, or coworkers talk to literally everyone but you, especially in your presence, and avoid acknowledging you
>bar patrons, even bartenders, go out of their way to ignore you
>catch people constantly looking at you in fear, and they oft pretend they weren't
>the few times you do say something, everyone just blankly nods in your direction, and go back to talking like you're not even there
>the only time people acknowledge your presence is when you're alone and crying, and then it's just to avoid being in the same room as you

It's been like this since I was six. Even in preschool, I was treated by the staff like I was unpleasant being within the same presence. And on here, anything resembling creepiness is taken as if you're ought to be shot and disemboweled in front a live audience. Especially as I'm approaching my forties. So, what's the best caliber bullet to put in my temple?
>>
you're crying in public. That's not your appearance. There is something wrong with you
>>
>>18111694
if you don't have a horribly deformed face, you're just paranoid and the reason people seem to ignore you is because you are socially awkward. might also be your choice in clothes. tell us what you normally wear
>>
File: sku087655-11.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sku087655-11.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>18111702
Along the lines of...
>>
>>18111717
>111717
nice.
are you hygenic? how's your physique? are you overweight? do you have a very bitchy resting face? do you tend to scowl at people? try to smile at others and you'll see them smiling back (that is, if they're not a qt3.14 gurl and you're overweight).
if you're not physically revolting, it's just your paranoia acting up whenever you think a stranger dislikes you. not gonna talk about your acquaintances cause they might consider you socially awkward. think about your behaviour.
>>
>>18111717

Id avoid you based on this. Seems seedy af
>>
>>18111717
along the lines of cheap chinese made clothes for aspiring fratboys?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.