[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, I've got my first date saturday morning for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1456716344014.jpg (43KB, 438x439px) Image search: [Google]
1456716344014.jpg
43KB, 438x439px
Alright guys, I've got my first date saturday morning for breakfast. How do I not sperg out? We are strangers, I just gave her my number in public. I'm not attractive so I can't go for sexual advances too early, I gott make her enthralled with me first. How do I make a move on a date to show her I'm interested? Physical stuff, and what cues should I look for? Anything helps guys
>>
spoiler alert: if you aren't attractive she isn't going to become enthralled with you.

life isn't the big bang theory. you dont just spend time being a nice guy and have the hot bimbo settle for you.
>>
>>18111645
I see ugly guys with girls all the time, and why would she go on a date with me if she wasn't interested then?
>>
>>18111647

free food.
>>
>>18111650
she could get free food and free dick from an attractive guy though?
>>
>>18111653

she could, but shes not, otherwise she wouldn't settle for you.

heres the run down mate.

etiher you're not attractive and shes going to be like 'OH I THOUGHT WE WERE JUST FRIENDS ANON, THAT WASNT A DATE, WE WERE JUST HANGING OUT AS FRIENDS'

or she is attracted to you, in which case you don't have to wait til shes 'enthralled'
>>
>breakfast

Breakfast is not a first date. Sorry anon.
>>
OP, just kiss her when you say goodbye. At least on the cheek. If you can't do that, at the very, very, least, hug her.

If she doesn't back away when you get close to her, you're good.
>>
>>18111658
ok well give me advice on how to determine that as quick as possible

>>18111667
she works 2nd shift, and since we just met she probably wants to get to know eachother before we hang out after 10 oclock at night

>>18111673
I figured I'd try that, we will see
>>
>>18111683

make a move.
>>
>>18111686
how does a guy do this? If you realize that being attractive and a chad is what gets you places than how does an attractive chad make a move
>>
>>18111711

while on date he goes for the kiss, hodls her hands, puts an arm around her, etc.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.