[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 year old KHHV >Moms coworker wants to set me up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 16011601.jpg (24KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
16011601.jpg
24KB, 231x218px
>19 year old KHHV
>Moms coworker wants to set me up with her daughter
>Don't have a clear picture of her
>Blind date sounds like a bad idea
>Don't know if I can say no because coworker and mom

I'm shallow I know, but wat do?
>>
>>18111518

Just man up and go, what's the worst that could happen. It's not like you're marrying the girl or anything, so having some experience might build your confidence. Just go chill and try to have fun with her, nothing has to come out of it, even if it is a date. Stop taking it so seriously. If she turns out to be an ugly landwhale, no one is expecting you to fuck her. And who knows, maybe she's okay and you'll be back here afterwards begging for help because you like her and think you might have fucked up your blind date. Just give it a go. One new experience won't kill you.
>>
>>18111529
But anon I'm scared, I don't want to lead the girl on like so many have done to me before. It's not right.
>>
>>18111537
You don't lead her - You spend time with her.
Gosh, mate you sound retarded.

Just have fun together and afterwards tell her if you wanna see her again or not.
>>
>>18111539
>Gosh mate you sound retarded

Yeah exactly my point. I've recently lost a shit ton of weight and now I've lost all my confidence because I have gained a perfection complex, so I've stopped even trying to get a gf.

Is this what hell is like?
>>
>>18111518
>Don't know if I can say no

Cuck
>>
>>18111545
It's my fucking mom and her employee I've worked with before. How the fuck do you say no to your mom, she fucking provides for me.
>>
>>18111537

Then out right tell her if you aren't feeling it.
>"Hey, I had fun, but I'm not really feeling the spark here. Anyway, this is not my thing really, I did this mostly because my mother persisted, was it the same for you?"
You'll make your disinterest clear, but offer her a way out of the rejection, because she too can blame whoever made her go on the date and you can just laugh about it together. Easy, she's in the same boat as you, so she'll get it.
>>
>>18111554
Problem is my mom said she doesn't have a lot of friends and feels the same way I do about guys, I can't fucking let her down if she feels the same way I do, it would crush me.

I dunno man, I guess I'll talk to my mom more when she gets home and see.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.