[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice please. I just snooped through my girlfriends (of two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Advice please. I just snooped through my girlfriends (of two years) text messages and found a revealing conversation with one of her old friends, in it he tells her he loves her, and she says she probably will not be with me forever. What should I do? Late twenties perspective mind you.
>>
From the way she said that I would drop that bitch ASAP.
>>
>>18111455
Well fuck. You were too needy and now you've done it, she wants someone who can care for her.
This sounds like shitty bait im posting but seriously only you can turn this around, unless you accept it and let it die cause not all relationships end in marriage.
>>
>>18111472
Yeah!
>>
How much do you like her. Do you like her enough that you risk heart break. If not drop her
>>
OP Here. This is all from today, she said they should meet up soon at a store or something. Of course I like her, or I wouldn't be with her, we also live together now, which complicates every aspect.
>>
>>18111455
>2017
>not letting women walk all over you

C'mon OP, you're not one of those gross "neo nazis" who post on this website, are you?
>>
File: IMG_0114.png (26KB, 190x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.png
26KB, 190x194px
>he thought she'd be with him forever
>>
You could follow her to the store
>>
>>18111544
Dude I don't know if this is bait or something but just in case that is an obvious red flag, do something about it.
>>
Break up with her. Don't give and explaination. The best way to get back at her for being a piece of shit is to drop her and vaguely imply that you're just not that in to her
>>
>>18111544
>This is all from today
So it's happening now. She's already emotionally cuckolding you, it's only a short matter of time before physical cuckolding too. Don't let her know yet, start getting things set up to move out and drop her when you're ready.
>>
>>18111455
If you planned on being with her forever it is now time to make different plans. Begin taking the necessary logistical steps to end this relationship as the two of you live together. If it's her place leave, if it's your place tell her to leave. And if you didn't plan on being with her forever, realize the ride is probably ending soon so prepare yourself.
>>
>>18111455
Go to the meet up and beat the shit out of him and break up with her, you rushed into a relationship if you live together after 2 years.
>>
>>18111455
you dump her. she does not respect you.
>>
>>18111544
Be terrible if someone robbed your place and stole a lot of you and your girlfriends valuables while she was away meeting this guy. I can't believe you forgot to lock the door OP. It's just terrible.
>>
Maybe she thinks you might dump her causing the thought that you may not be together for long. You should propose to her to make it clear you want to be together.
>>
OP. Stupid shit posts aside, how long should I wait, moving ain't easy or cheap
>>
You could always talk to her about it and I would wait about 2 months tops if you plan to move out
>>
>>18111578
This.

Six months ago, I was where you are now.
Currently, I'm in a legal battle with the ex over rent.

It's already over. Protect yourself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.