[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /adv/, what actually gets you up in the morning? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: justdoit.gif (1MB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
justdoit.gif
1MB, 268x200px
So /adv/, what actually gets you up in the morning? I'm in a bit of a rut right now and would like to know what you people actually look forward to in a day?

My problem is that TV, movies and video games aren't really cutting it, my other hobbies like running and fitness are fine, but I can't really spend all the free time I have on it and a girl I really like thinks we should be friends.

inb4
>just find someone else

That wasn't the question.
>>
That is a good question. I find having goals in life, like going to school to better yourself. I kinda go through life just aways excited about what's going to happen, and the stuff I can do to make it better. Thinking about a nice delicious cup of coffee really helps me too.
>>
>>18111405
Well I have goals, for example, I'm going on my first hiking trip this summer (with the girl that wanted to be friends even), as well as I want to run a marathon this year.

I already have a Masters in Robot Systems Design and I'm pretty fit already, so I guess I'm sort of lacking those self-improvement goals.
>>
I guess I'm probably not the person you're looking for, but I just get up and get through the day just for the sake of getting through the day.
I just go through the motions.

The only reason I've got for living really is just because I can't be bothered to kill myself.
Only thing I've really got is the small insignificant pool of hope I've got that I'll someday meet someone who will love me and for me to love, but I'm not really holding my breath on that one.

Other thing I got is I'm sinking all my eggs into the hopes of getting accepted into the JET program. I want to work in a foreign country, with my amerifat education degree my options are slim for that dream. But JET is perfect.
Idk what I'll do if I'm not accepted, probably lose all hope for living lol, but that's what keeps me going to some degree I guess.

Good long term goals like that though will keep you alive. Because no matter how many daily failures you go through, you still haven't seen if you can get the long term goal yet at least.
>>
>>18111373
My alarm. I used to masturbate first thing in the morning, but now I am on anti-depressants and don't have the time.
>>
>>18111426
you want goals that you can put time into working towards every day, like bettering a skill. the marathon thing is good if you're training regularly, look for more things like that.
>>
>>18111373
People hate Me and I want them to suffer.
>>
>>18111426
No, I think your doing great. Better than me Infact, but as a little trick to keep me going is that keep a journal around. So that if I'm having a bad day, or whatever. I find writing it down really helps. Now I know this isn't for everyone, but it helps. Plus you can look back on it, and have a good laugh.
>>
>>18111559
kek. I'm using this one.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.