[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So yesterday I got rejected by my crush, she said that she already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Happy-Sad-Frog-05.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-05.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
So yesterday I got rejected by my crush, she said that she already like someone else but she also said that she trying to get over him since he doesn't like her. So I text her that I'm willing to stay friends but at the same time I still love her. Then she said " we can still be friends but I had to turned your feeling at least for now"

AT LEAST FOR NOW??? What does that even mean? Do I have a second chance or what ??
>>
File: 1488973614820.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488973614820.png
83KB, 640x360px
>>18111172
Slim chance, but probably not. Careful not to become a "Plan B" after she's been rejected by her own crush, you don't any of that shit.
Im not gonna ask you to try to get over her or stop loving her, because I know how hard that is. But, at least try checking out other options I guess?
>>
>>18111172
First of all, don't blame her for not dating a frogposter

Second, stop wasting time chasing someone who doesn't even chase you AT ALL. some single scentence in a chat doesn't mean a thing.
>>
>>18111245
she was already rejected by hers so he's not even like a plan C at this point.
>>
>>18111172
>So I text her that I'm willing to stay friends but at the same time I still love her.

Cuck
>>
>>18111260
lol
I undertand OP though, in these situations it's hard to be rational.
>>
Op here

I probably planning to disconnect her for a while then hit the gym or something so i could change my look and tweet my personality and behavior a bit but I'm gonna still try to get her. I'm crazy for her man.
>>
>>18111285
Tweak*
>>
>>18111172

Going to be real here: The statement 'at least for now' is almost certainly the girl trying to soften the blow and nothing else. Girls are notoriously bad at dealing with conflict - they often don't like hurting feelings or saying what they really mean.

I know what it's like to be on your end of the situation where you're incredibly invested and emotional, and you look for any hope of success, But yeah, objectively it is likely that she is not meaning anything by it.

That said, you could try still going for her. I mean, why not? 20 years from now its not going to be a big deal anyway, and you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

But understand that this entails you giving up ablot if your time and energy for a very much potentially dead end.

Just keep these in mind.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.