[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't sleep now for the second night in a row. I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: none.jpg (37KB, 482x395px) Image search: [Google]
none.jpg
37KB, 482x395px
I can't sleep now for the second night in a row. I feel like this will be a common theme for the foreseeable future, because the only thing I was missing is insomnia, right? I gave up on love already and I feel like i'm about to give up on happiness, too. This feeling of constant dread and dreariness has definitely taken its toll on my mental health, and now its even fucking me up physically. Everywhere I go I am told how much thinner i've gotten, how I always look sad, how I never smile. And the worst thing about it is when someone jokes about you being depressed or upset over a girl or whatever and you have to pretend that that isn't true, because fuck explaining your dilemma over and over again to people who don't care and will forget about it within the next two hours. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of everything. I'm frustrated and fed up beyond belief. Fuck this shitty major that I chose to torture myself with, fuck me for not listening to my parents and going for dentistry, fuck my "friends" who don't give a shit, fuck all the times I ever fell in love, fuck sitting on that god damn bench that broke me over the course of 5 months. And fuck the time they told me they were going to sleep and then proceeded to stay awake for the next 2 hours or so, as if I am a child who doesn't know how to operate fucking Whatsapp. Just tell me you don't want to talk for god's sake. I know how annoying I can get, I know I am a burden, I know I am the clingiest and most dependent person that you have the displeasure of knowing, so just be upfront to me about it. There is nothing that forces you to talk to me, you literally don't have to even give me the fucking time of day if you didn't feel like it. The last thing I need is someone just pretending to care about me when in reality I'm just another one of their 1,243,853 throwaway friends that they respond to every once in a while as their good deed for the day.

How do I deal with this fucking depression meme lads?
>>
>>18111079
I take drugs. Cannabis is good for sleep and eating. Also for general relaxation. Helps me zone out of everyday worry.

I have a feeling lsd may have heightened my anxiety and I had some rough trips but overall it helped me gain some new perspective on my life
>>
I'm waiting for a good reply myself.
>>
>>18111107
Weed affects everyone differently, I find it relaxes me, but in some ways stimulates m mind to be more active and creative, for that reason it keeps me awake if I smoke and thn try to go to bed 2-3 hours later.

I recently got some lsd, 4 tabs for $100 (fuck Australia for expensive drugs)

How should i take them bro?
>>
Try ignoring the pain. Think about that time scooby doo got scared by a ghost
>>
>>18111925
you legend, kek
>>
>>18111079
Poor sleep is a symptom of poor mental hygeine. You need to talk to someone close to you and tell them you need help. You deserve to be happy. Are you open to therapy? Medication?
>>
>>18111079
You don't have problem with sleeping.
You have problem with your life.

I would suggest to change your study to dentist if you think it will help. You wont be first or last dropout in the education system.

If you think people doesnt care, it is probably true. But with your current attitude you have no chance to improve your life anyway. You sound like whole world is against you when the only enemy is yourself.

You also claimed something about falling in love. There are people who wont ever feel that.

So what are you going to do? Complaining will get you exactly nowhere. Identify your problems and then go and solve them.

>>18111107
>>18111682
And you, recommending psychedelic drugs to people who obviously have tendency for mental illness is VERY BAD IDEA because it often triggers it and worsen the condition.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.