[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My meantime gurl and my brother fucked. Both are two afraid to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0384.jpg (98KB, 639x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0384.jpg
98KB, 639x684px
My meantime gurl and my brother fucked. Both are two afraid to admit it while I seek enjoyment in knowing their reality is destined to be failure. One thinks he saved me the other to weak to commit to anything that will ruin thier image.
>>
From a genetic perspective it actually doesnt matter much whether your girlfriend slept with you or with your brother, as the genes that will be passed on are pretty much the same
The question is how your brother got so persuasive that she actually agreed to sleep with him
>>
>>18110801
Fuck her- she a easy target
Fuck him- he lost his family so he on a war path seeking his man hood and confidence from the weak.

Sounds like soulmates to me. I do wish them the best in the end. I mean they both meant something to me at one point. Surrounding myself or having any further communication with them isn't best for me.
>>
>>18110813
You seem to be cool about it
You know, watch the movie Inglorius Basterds and try to emulate tricks Hans Landa did (pretending he doesnt know but he hints he might, there are plenty of examples) it might turn out pretty amusing
>>
>>18110823
I am cool with it. It removed two worthless people out my life. Another blessing! And thanks for the advice on the movie. I enjoy reading books. Not much of a movie/tv fan.
>>
>>18110885
You are enlightened enough, respect
>>
>>18110894
Thank you anon but true enlightenment for me would be accepting what is without judging and name calling.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.