[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Daughter goes to christian school >They hire a new teacher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>Daughter goes to christian school
>They hire a new teacher this year...hot blonde.
>We were already friends on facebook but had never chatted
>I am in a relationship.
>Start chatting. Absolute fire.
>We grew up like two minutes from each other. slightly apart in time....her best friend was my cousin..we lived in the same two states over the past 10 years....kept missing each other by inches and minutes.
>Have literally everything in common...in like 3 weeks we went from friends to soul mates.
>My relationship fell apart because of it naturally. Her parting gift was calling the school and telling her that their teacher wasn't christian and that she was a home wrecker, blah blah.
>Shit hits the fan.
>So cut to 5 weeks later...teacher and I went out once and it was awesome. We ended up turning the date into a road trip and it was great.
>Then we don't talk for like 5 days...she blocked me on snap chat - no clue what's happening.
>Then we start casually talking again...then flirting resumes full bore and now we're planning dates again.

I'm assuming the craziness of what happened with her job and with my crazy ex made her question some shit....but we are talking again - so do I ever ask or mention the snap chat thing?

Should I just get out of my own head and enjoy it day by day?

She's not fired - but there has been drama...so I'm guessing I'm just way over thinking everything.
>>
>>18110438
Yeah dude if she's so easy to talk to why not ask her about it?
>>
>>18110478

Ask her about the snap chat thing or the dip in communication?

I sort of asked if her if we were "ok" with getting into details right when conversation picked up and she was like "Of course" then things are rolling.

So i'm hesistant to dig down into snap chat since I kind of don't care anyways...that's just an odd move to me....ask someone to get an app specifically for them then block them haha. Unless it wasn't intentional or who knows.
>>
>>18110438
Maybe she thinks you move from relationship to relationship. Without details, it seems her viewpoint could be
>guy likes me, but is taken
>spends a lot of attention on me
>ditches old girl for me
She might think you're a fast mover and is testing you.
>>
>>18110488

Ah.. I wondered about that.

I've been in contact - but cool...not like super "OMG WHY AREN'T WE TEXTING ALL DAY" like my instincts haha.

So i've just been saying hey every now and then and I surprised her at work with a cute little gift - that's what sparked like the re-interest / fired up the conversations again.

I was kind of wondering if this wasn't like some kind of "let's see what he does when I cool off" thing.

That's kind of lame to do to a person - but I get it.
>>
>>18110500
It might be better to keep up contact; prove you're focused on her. Just carefully measure it.
>>
>>18110532

Good call. Just day by day with the intent of being with her.

I mean..she knows it - she sort of asked to be my GF back before the whole thing blew up.
>>
>>18110438

How long was your relationship that you walked away from?

She was mad enough to call the school?
>>
Dude maybe she's afraid that dating you puts her job at risk because of the former situation. Did you ever consider that?

I think you two, as adults should probably just talk it out and get it over with. If you bottle it up and keep asking people on 4chan you're gonna poison yourself with insecure thoughts.

Handle that shit. Ask her whats up, if shes interested or if she wants to take it slow. And let her know that you're cool with it either way (if you are).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.