[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I determine what I need to do to be good enough to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1488135132233.png (182KB, 578x691px) Image search: [Google]
1488135132233.png
182KB, 578x691px
How do I determine what I need to do to be good enough to have a girlfriend?
>>
>>18110395

Anyone can have a girlfriend. She will probably be as good as you, as nice as you, or as bad and toxic as you.

No need to pass a test to get a GF.
>>
Depends on how old you are. From 13 to 18 you pretty much only have to have mid-tier looks, nothing else matters. I have no idea how there are so many supposed virgins on here if me and my guys got our fat, Yu-Gi-Oh playing Asian friend laid; his nickname was Ramen.
Better be in college and getting your driver's license from 19-21 and beyond that you have to have a job and some sort of hobby to talk about.

Pretty basic. Guys like coming to New York to get laid because there's no good looking males here and all the women develop this, "take what you can get" mentality where they start thinking dog-faced dudes are alternative sexy.
>>
>>18110395

as anon said, literally anyone can get a gf, they just need to play in their league or lower.
>>
>>18110395

Have a big dick and a lot of money. That's about it, today's women have no fucking standards anyway. There is no difference between a hooker or a regular girl anymore. Well maybe the hooker dresses more modestly.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.