[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm beginning to suspect that my girlfriend blocked me from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

I'm beginning to suspect that my girlfriend blocked me from seeing her daily stories on snapchat to hide what she's doing when she goes out. It's not definite yet because we've both had a busy past few days since she went to a party on friday, but even so its very abnormal behavior from her. I'm planning to wait till the end of the week to casually ask her about it, what do you think? should I wait another week instead? I fear that if I do she'll just remember to switch things back and I'll miss an opportunity to catch her out if something IS going on
>>
File: red-flag-right[1].jpg (1MB, 2493x2004px) Image search: [Google]
red-flag-right[1].jpg
1MB, 2493x2004px
>>18110306
>my girlfriend blocked me on snapchat
>>
>>18110306
Just ask a friend to check her snapchat stories?
>>
>>18110363
This. Get out now.
Ex-boyfriend did this to me with Facebook. I looked at his feed once and mentioned something about something on it one time, and he blocked it after that.

Turns out, he was cheating. Obviously. If they are hiding shit from you it's time to gtfo and not look back.
>>
>>18110363
its not a full block, we still message each other and snap back and forth but there is an option to have it so someone doesnt see your stories
>>18110368
I asked a friend but he doesnt use it often and the only other friend I could ask that is mutual is her best female friend who would undoubtedly tell her
>>
>>18110414
I also havent confirmed it either, like I said we've both had a busy past few days which is why Im waiting till the end of the week when were both free
>>
>>18110414
You can ask your friend to ask her best female friend for you.

You can ask her best female friend without leaving too many details, like "Hey, did you see [your gf]'s last snapchat story?"

You can create a fake and add her, she might just deny the request but it's still worth a shot.

Also, if you can still see her past snapchat stories then you are not blocked according to the research I did over Google.
>>
>>18110447
its too sticky a situation with her female friend im not willing to risk it there
cant see the previous stories either
>>
>>18110459
>can't see previous stories either
Could you see them in the past?

Yeaaah you are blocked
>>
>>18110462
I could see them in the past, but after she went to a part on friday theres been nothing
>>
>>18110464
You are very likely to be blocked. Just get a friend to confirm it already.
>>
You're blocked. Time to eject OP. You can try talk to her but the question is will you ever believe what she says.

If you don't leave with her and don't think you'll believe any answer she gives, just ghost her.
>>
File: CPPfJ5lUEAE72AH.png (313KB, 600x661px) Image search: [Google]
CPPfJ5lUEAE72AH.png
313KB, 600x661px
>>
>>
>>18110464
That's really sketchy, I'd suggest confronting. Jesus what the fuck, relationships that I've had that seemed perfect get destroyed by this shit. I need to find a woman that isn't a vapid liar and I'm wondering if that's possible. I know men do this shit too, but I am not and will never be one of them
>>
"honey, why did you block me on snapchat during that party on friday? Did something happen?"
>>
>>18110857
Right but what if she hasn't blocked me and really just hasn't posted anything (which would be so abnormal for her) that would cause new issues and even if she denied it I wouldn't fully believe her, I've just gotta see for myself
>>
I've got a decent amount of experience with women (11 year long marriage, and have "spent time" with more than a couple dozen girls), and I hate to say it, but if you suspect something shady is going on, then it probably is - meaning it's already too late.

Here's what you do: Literally just tell her you think she blocked you because she's doing things she doesn't want you to see on snapchat.
"Whaaat?! Omg... you're crazy"
*Take note on how she isn't going to ask you why you think this, or what made you feel this way -- no remorse or concern for your emotions.

Then tell her okay, prove it. Show me your snapchat. She'll make up some reason her snap doesn't work, or say her battery is low, or (women love this one) accuse you of being controlling and aggressive because you don't trust her and are forcing her to prove a simple thing that is not at all a violation of her intimate privacy - since it is something she shares to however the fuck many people already. Women love to play the victim after hurting others, taking full advantage of the double standards between men and women.

She won't want to show you, and you can't phusically force her, but juat know you need to emd it right then and there. She won't be honest with you about something that is clearly hurting you (criminals never admit guilt, even though they know they hurt their victims), so you can not be in a relationship with her. She just is not mature enough yet. It happens bud. You'll move on. It will get better, I promise.
>>
>>18110886
So you don't even know if she blocked you
>>
>>18111007
Thanks pop
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.