[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other morning I was making scrambled eggs for breakfast while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: gumball.png (18KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
gumball.png
18KB, 180x180px
The other morning I was making scrambled eggs for breakfast while girlfriend was in the shower. There was a jar of unopened sour cream in the fridge. Opened it, took a small spoonful for the eggs and put it back as she came into the kitchen.

Apparently she was going to use the sour cream for baking later and threw a tantrum
"the recipe calls for the whole jar!"
there's literally a teaspoon missing, it'll be fine
"NO it won't blah blah what the fuck blah"
ok sorry I didn't know, I'll pick one up after we eat
"NO IM GOING RIGHT NOW"

storms out, goes to the grocery, and I'm thinking, is this for real? is more of this shit going to happen later? I would expect this from a 20yr old maybe but not 28.

Told her I wasn't too impressed with that sort of behavior and if there's any more crazy I should know about, especially outbursts with minor shit. She get's the gist and starts apologizing.

Is this normal the older they get?
>>
She probably has a background issue OP. Dig deeper.
>>
Probably something else was bothering her and this small setback was a last straw so to speak. You sound like the total cunt in this story though.
>>
>>18110238
Time to talk it out with her OP. Like other anon, dig deeper and be the calm person.
>>
>>18110249
>You sound like the total cunt in this story though.
That was not my reading at all. She sounded like an immature child to me
>>
She should have put a post-it on the jar t.bh
>>
>>18110239
>>18110262

I can understand being upset, sure, but not worth bringing it to that level. As soon as she got the feeling that I was a bit turned off by that sort of immature behavior she changed her tune real quick

I'm leaning towards fear of abandonment as caught wind of prior relationships that ended for her. One she actually shared with me was back during grad school, guy she thought she was going to get married to, shared apartment and everything, dumped her right after graduation.

So, I'm going with he got some of these behaviors too, her being younger at the time, and just stayed together until it was time to go so he wouldn't need to find a new place and have to deal with ex bullshit during the finals season
>>
>>18110284
It was an honest mistake. I had no clue and she didn't tell me, so hey whatever, big deal.

I offered to get a replacement after we ate since it wasn't needed until later in the day.

Baking came out fine and didn't even use the whole jar.
>>
>>18110291
I don't think so. I don't claim to know her, but I'd still disagree.

I believe she got scared because she didn't realise that she hurt you or had the potential to hurt you especially over a thing so small. I do think she didn't realise what she was doing untill you brought it up and that shook her up more than the issue itself.

She has something going on you don't clearly see. Keep a close eye on her and at first opportunity have a conversation about it.
>>
>>18110274

I joke about it now with her, but I've also started to take notice more in her behaviors and friends behaviors

There's one she's close to that is pretty immature. Still hasn't left "the college days" even though she's post wall and reeking if desperation. I can feel she might be thorn in my side in the future
>>
>>18110299
Then what's the fuss ?
>>
>>18110301
I will do that

>>18110308
No fuss now that it's a few days later. It just made me more aware to her in terms of compatibility long term

I wanted an outside opinion just to make sure I wasn't thinking crazy either.

I can understand if I broke something or shrunk her favorite clothes or whatever, but that was barely anything and the response was enough to make me take a step back
>>
>>18110291
Thanks for the reply.
She sounds like she still has issues from that last ex. She might be over that relationship but there is still some "skeletons in the closet" that needs to be taken care of.

Like I said, just talk to her and work out the issue. I'm sure both of you will reconcile and buy another tub of sour cream. Cheers.
>>
>>18110238
She might not be a morning person on top of something like >>18110249. Be firm with her but also try to find out why she flipped out like a fucking bitch.

Maybe she freaked because you have such shit taste. Who the fuck puts sour cream on eggs?
>>
>>18110238

probably on her period.

im not even joking.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.