[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>use tinder and match with perfect girl >hit off right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

>use tinder and match with perfect girl
>hit off right away, attraction magnetic
>we go out to a concert
>she runs into her highschool friends, same highschool as me but from different years
>they recognise me as the weirdo loner, and we have an awkward convo
>she changed her tone and is slowly phasing me out
>fyi, I blossomed big time, and was honest about hating my time at school without detail
what should i do?!? i obviously can't assume anything, or bring it up
>>
She probably thinks you're still like how you were in high school but now you have a mask TALK TO HER ABOUT IT that's the answer to 80% of /adv/ threads
>>
>>18110071

Anon above is saying "talk to her", and that's your best move. If you really changed, show it to her.

Nevertheless, how many times have you two gone out? You seem very into her while she seems to trust stories about you more than your current actions. To me, it sounds like you went out once and you got overattached.
>>
Realize that she isn't the perfect girl and this doesn't really matter all that much. You didn't hit the lottery and meet the love of your life right out of highschool on tinder. Meet other people and enjoy the journey of your love life.
>>
>>18110077
how do i initiate that conversation?
what if she knows and its something else?
i need literal starting dialogue.
>>
>>18110083
girls always trust gossip from their idiot group picture taking girl friends
>>
>>18110104
yes of course i'll move on if necessary but at the moment the potential for relationship is salvageable i think
>>
If you are completely honest, you will not act weird and people will respect you. If she leaves you for that, then she was never worth the time.

Go get 'em
>>
>>18110117
good advice. how do I initiate the convo? i don't want to send one of those 'we need to talk' texts. I don't want to ruin the dynamic.
>>
>>18110111

Are you OP? Dude, I get you are mad, but no need to get bitter. Also, the fact you didn't tell me how long you've been going out suggest it wasn't that long. Don't blame her for trusting her friends instead of a stranger.
>>
>>18110128
Don't even fucking worry about it. Just keep being cool and ask her to go out again. No need to confront anything, just be a chill dude and that will disprove the myth on its own
>>
>>18110174
thanks thats what i wanted to hear. i'll give that a go then throw in the towel if it doesn't work
>>
>>18110176
Good call. If someone is going to be that petty, that's a hardcore bitch move anyway.
>>
>they recognise me as the weirdo loner, and we have an awkward convo

What did they say to you that you think this?
>>
>>18110188
the girls she went to highschool were total degenerates. they made it their mission to know everyone in highschool. they all still live in the same town with the same friends. one of the girls leaned in and said she recognised me then asked me how i was. I answered fully about what i've done with my life. asked her the same and she said greeeeeeeeeeeeat in a sarcastic manner. i then went to get a drink. my date recognised that i was deeply anxious.
>>
You don't think maybe she meant herself?
"Oh, and what have you done? :)"
"Greeeeeat..."
>>
>>18110196

I assumed they said something in front of you, teasing you or something. This is all that happened? Really?
>>
>>18110196
I hate to say it but maybe she doesn't want to date you becuase you got anxious over running into the popular girls from high school. If its over with her don't get hung up about it, and work on your self esteem, so nobody can make you feel that way.
>>
>>18110201
no 100% not because i asked how have you been after she said that and she said it even longer, to which i awkwardly said great! and we both laughed.
>>
>>18110236
i dun goofed didn't I. i'll see if she responds to an unrelated text tomorrow, and inject myself with self esteem
>>
>>18110236
maybe she was just having an extremely shitt time and was doing nothing with her life and didn't want to answer.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.