[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to kill myself AND make sure there is no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5842.jpg (35KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5842.jpg
35KB, 416x700px
What is the best way to kill myself AND make sure there is no body to find?

Helium bags are nice for dying quickly, sure, but it would make my parents feel even more awful when they find me dead with a bag over my head.

I need a good, pussified suicide method that will not only be relatively painless, but could also be made to look like an accident or better yet so my body is never found.

I live near a mountain range and have considered throwing myself into a dropoff where my body won't be found among the trees, but I'm too pussy for something like jumping.

Any ideas?
>>
>>18109957
>I'm too pussy for something like jumping
Try getting drunk before you jump.
>>
>make my parents feel even more awful when they find me

>no body to find

Let me tell you, there are few things more soul-crushing than dealing with a missing child, at least if they had your body they would have closure, not knowing whether your child is dead, alive, hurt is the worst. If you don't want to hurt your parents, let them find the body, give them closure.
>>
>>18109957
>parents which cares
>has resources to shitpost on /adv/
>frogposter
>can't into suicide

Do you want me to tell you how do I know you are pathetic? And best part is when we have clasic suicide thread on /adv/, OP at least write WHY so somebody can tell them otherwise.

If you seek attention, tell your parents that you are considering suicide. That should get the ball rolling.
>>
>>18109957

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkazr8M-n4
>>
You know you aren't going to kill yourself.

Instead of thinking about yourself in pointless self defeating ways like: "I'm a loser, I'm useless, I should kill myself"
think about your problems you have with yourself: "I'm ugly, I never got over Uncle Jimbo dingling my dong, I'm fat, I'm lazy, I've never had a girlfriend" Now that you recognize the problems you have with yourself, determine which are things you can't change and shouldn't expend any further energy on, and which are things you can change. Change those things.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.