[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help. I want to die and I am very alone and scared I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I need help. I want to die and I am very alone and scared I don't want to do anything but the pain is too much. Please help me
>>
>>18109737
Alrighty!

What seems to be the problem?

Why are you sad?
>>
>>18109744
I can't control my emotions and have. very painful response to everything. I don't know what to do it is very hard to live this way. It feels like my brain is on fire I don't know how else to describe it. I really need to talk to someone before I do something bad but I am totally alone and don't know what to do.
>>
Do you use kik? Ill talk to you
>>
I'll talk to you anon. I could use someone right now too :/
>>
>>18109762
My Kik is cricket012
>>
>>18109747
Hey man, I know that feeling.

Like the inside of your head is physically hot and you're overcome with thoughts and emotions. It's no bueno!

First things first, you need to realize that it's not out of your control. You can stay cool, calm, and collected. The fact that you're able to admit that you're lonely and frustrated is a good step.

My first step of advice is to stop talking about harming yourself or saying you're going to do something crazy.

If you can, go for a walk or consider going out among other people. If it's dark out, consider watching funny youtube videos or surfing Netflix for a bit.
>>
>>18109737
Do you happen to use discord? I went through similar things, tried to off myself once and can now say I am happy. I used to lay in bed all day and constantly though of suicide. I started discovering the world and learning about things that interested me. Find beauty and hold on to that.
>>
>>18109827
I do. Do you have a group I can join or just listen to?
>>
>>18109827
>>18109855
i kinda like this idea
how bout we make an official /adv/ discord server and promote it in threads few times a week?
>>
>>18109878
I second this. I've been a long time lurker of /adv/ and I'd like to meet the people I've been helping/confiding in all these years.
>>
>>18109902
do...you want me to do it ? or should I leave you the honour.
It should be fairly easy (im guessing) & free.
>>
>>18109878
>>18109902
>>18109917
I went ahead and made one here is the link https://discord.gg/SWgCg
>>
>>18109737

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkazr8M-n4
>>
>>18110084
uum, the invites gone, how about making a brand new thread and keeping it "fresh" ?
were invading anons thread as it is.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.