[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find the happy medium between being too reserved and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: download (5).jpg (61KB, 539x540px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
61KB, 539x540px
How do I find the happy medium between being too reserved and being creepy?

>be me, freshman in college
>join a fraternity for the parties
>I occasionally have to stay sober at parties
>while sober, if I make eye contact, I quickly look away
>mostly out of fear of looking creepy
>rarely ever talk to girls while sober
>while drunk, I'll still be anxious but will talk to girls that are close to me
>say a lot of dumb, uninteresting stuff, slur my words in extreme cases
>most girls who aren't equally drunk are turned off so I fuck off

I've had some success when I find that perfect level of intoxication but it's difficult to get there and stay there.

What do?
>>
>>18109643
What fraternity let a pussy like you pledge?
>>
File: FU.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
FU.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
You, my friend, are a fag!
>>
>>18109660
Some brothers have said the same thing.
>>18109663
So help me senpai
>>
>>18109687
Lol, I pledged last semester. I usually just do my own thing at social events and let girls come on to me. You could just ask a group of chicks if any of them want to play BP or flip cup then go from there. Treat them like humans if you want to get somewhere, treat them like whores if you're just trying to smash. Don't be afraid of contact, it's easier talking to chicks when they're drunk and you're not. They usually don't give a shit what you say and are just horny. Be the guy you want your bros to believe you are and just nut up
>>
>>18109707
Also, you're pledging a fraternity, girls don't generally have the idea that you're going to be creepy. They think you're social and a fun guy so use that in your favor
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.