[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was a nerd beta growing up, but as luck would have it I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I was a nerd beta growing up, but as luck would have it I'm just a late bloomer and now I'm tall and physically attractive but still a pussy on the inside

Women are initially drawn to me but they are repulsed when they realize I'm not Chad.

I've been taking my fury out by yelling at the girls I date to get them to cry. If they pull some shit like "it's not you it's me" or "I don't know what I want" I know I lost so I just let it all go cause I have nothing to lose. My first instinct is to slap the shit out of a woman but I don't want to go to jail so I call them miserable cunts, tell them to kill themselves and just yell at them instead and it seems to do the trick in hurting their self-esteem.

Will I have legal repercussions if I verbally destroy a girl who uses me?
>>
yelling at someone is further proof you're still childish.
control your emotions.
>>
>>18109429
There's no reward for being "mature" in those situations, she's gonna leave anyways might as well lash out
>>
>>18109437
You keep thinking like that and nobody will take you seriously.
They'll still think you're the same "immature nerd beta", using your own words.

Get a grip. Control yourself. It's just a lady saying no. Forget about her. Move onto the next one.
>>
>>18109429
Yeah whatever. Most women are children, so they like being yelled at and having those emotional highs and lows, so they argue constantly.
>>
>>18109485
Yeah? so you should act like a pussy manchild too?
>>
>>18109488
You are a pussy if you're afraid of using your emotions, and after all we're all only human, it's foolish to pretend otherwise. Whatever disrespect you have for someone utilizing their anger probably comes from a negative past experience. Also manchild is childish.
>>
>>18109494
No, sir. It's the lack of control that makes you a pussy. It means you can barely withstand adversity. Means weakness.
It's only foolish to believe that being emotional gives you all the reason and rights to whatever you wanna do.

You're trying to justify your lack of maturity. Well, keep trying. I shall convince you no further.

Go on, keep harassing the ladies just because they are not willing to have sex with you.
>>
You are the sort of man who ends up alone and unhappy and kills himself at 40 because he's realised that making others miserable doesn't make you happy.
>>
>>18109518
Not knowing there's a time and place for everything means you still got growing up to do, "sir". Some women think anger's hot, and insecurity is an enormous turn-off. That's all I'm saying. If you're trying to close the conversation it's probably because it's making you uncomfortable. Anger is only a weakness if you allow it to be.
>>
>>18109424
This is pretty good bait. Have a (You)
>>
>>18109424
Is this some kind of joke? Is it supposed to be funny? I don't get 4chan
>>
>>18109533
80% of American women are alone and miserable at 35 cause they realized being "strong and independent" and never marrying doesn't make them happy.
>>
>>18110153
Source: /r9k/.
>>
>>18110155
>look mom, I made an r9k joke!
>>
>>18109518
>Go on, keep harassing the ladies just because they are not willing to have sex with you.

Oh. No all of this happens after we've been fucking
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.