[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, can you get an STD any other way than having sex or getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1466309423315.gif (348KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466309423315.gif
348KB, 540x400px
So, can you get an STD any other way than having sex or getting it at birth?
I'm a virgin that mght get some this weekend. I'm obviously going to use a condom for actual sex, but I was wondering if I could ditch it for oral an anal.

Also, I've been getting some trouble getting a lasting erection for a couple of days now. Plesae tell me it's anormal effect of the anticipation.
>>
yes, i got herpes at the gym

moms can also transfer shit to their babies form birth
>>
>>18108882

Oral and anal are also "actual sex" and STDs can transmit through both.
>>
>>18108882
In fact it turns out to be you are *more* likely to get HIV from anal than vaginal
>>
>>18108912
>>18108942
Yes yes, I know, but the girl is a virgin too. I guess "actual sex" was a stupid way of phrasing it, but I meant vaginal.
>>18108897
>herpes at the gym
Oh fuck, how?
>>
The main way you can get STDs besides sex or being born to someone with them is through sharing syringes and stuff like that. Any situation where blood or reproductive bodily fluids can be transmitted, basically. It's a very good reason for not sharing toothbrushes or razorblades.

Herpes dies after a few minutes of being exposed to air, so it's pretty hard to get it that way.
>>
>>18108966
Ok, great, Then it isn't very likely that one of us got herpes, HPV or similars in, idk, a restroom or a pool or something crazy like that, right?
>>
OP. It's hard to get an STD but an all too real thing through sex. Be careful who you sleep with and wear a condom. I had an ET tube explode in my face and swallowed patient blood. Much more likely to catch something through that than through sex. People catch shit through sharing needles usually. Just be safe/smart about it. Don't bang super trashy/homeless girls and you'll more than likely be fine. But, there's always a risk when you entrust your body to another.
>>
>>18108950
doesn't matter which party are you. Anal is always dangerous in this respect. With any virus in fact
>>
File: them feels bro.jpg (21KB, 560x516px) Image search: [Google]
them feels bro.jpg
21KB, 560x516px
Nigger, you'll do fine. You're very considerate that you worry that much about your and her health.

You'll probably very nervous. Just don't mastubate until you deflower her and yourself. You'll have the straightest boner you had since first time masturbation. Lube your dick with her vaginal fluids or saliva before you enter, or else it'll hurt you so much that you won't be able to penetrate.

Let me hug you, my non-biological son. Proud of you *sniff*
>>
Condoms don't prevent all STDs
>>
>>18108977
No you probably won't get an sti from a pool or anything but I'm very concerned at the
>but I was wondering if I could ditch it for oral an anal.
from your OP.

I got herpes from a bj. Don't be like me, a lot of people will tell you to not wear a condom, but if she hasn't been tested and you can't actually know her status do not have any form of sex without a condom: oral, anal or vaginal.
>>
Ayyy me and this guy are in the "i got herpes from oral sex" crew :/ >>18109003

I'm a girl and I didn't fuck this guy but we hooked up and he ate my pussy. He had no visible signs of cold sores on his lip, but lol 7 days later i have this giant painful ugly disgusting sore on my pussy. Went to the doctor and yay! HSV1 on my vagina!

So yeah. You can get and STD through oral, anal, vaginal sex. With herpes, you get it from skin to skin contact. Both types HSV1 and HSV2 can be spread from mouth to genital and vice versa... and there seems to be a large % of new cases of HSV1 which typically favours your lips (cold sores) being spread to genitals now.

Sex is fun and great and people will tell you it's hard to catch and STD till you become a person who catches it and then wonder wtf. Just be safe, talk about shit.
>>
>>18109003
>you can't actually know her status do not have any form of sex
Thats my advantage. We have been friends since high school, and I know she never had sex before. But you are right about the importance of safety, so I guess I'll just go with vaginal.
>>18109000
Aside from HPV, what else is there that bypases them? Also, some way to avoid mfuckin HPV, aka enemy of cuddlers?
>>18108999
Th-thanks dad
>>
>>18108999
yooo you're the guy from the other thread who started his post with Nigger, I enjoyed it had a good laugh dude xD
>>
>>18109013
>Aside from HPV, what else is there that bypases them?
Herpes, for one. You can also get herpes from oral. There are others too, but I don't know them off the top of my head.

Any responsible adult will get checked for STDs before having sex with a new partner, and will also request that their partner be checked
>>
>>18108897
>I got herpes at the gym

Rubbing your cock around the shower recess and used toilet paper were you?
>>
>>18109013
You're welcome, son.

>>18109014
I probably am. Glad you had some lulz. There's nothing better than being a dick to dudes with stupid threads. I mean, what can they expect? It's 4chan.
>>
>>18108966
There's also breast milk. It's debatable whether or not that's sexual fluid, but a few STDs (such as HIV) can come from that.
>>
>>18109021
>>18109010
Oh man, this is the answer that I was afraid of.
If mouth herpes can be transmited to the genital area, then I guess oral is a no no right now.
I wanted to eat her out ;_;
>>
>>18109013
Crabs, warts (hpv), herpes (HSV), scabbies, some dermalogical funguses.

Basically parasites and skin conditions.
Condoms stop 99.9999% of blood and sexual fluid borne viruses.

The biggest problems these days aren't these diseases but things like Tuberculosis which can be carried by anyone who has had sex with people from the third world, and which of course people aren't educated to look for and if you mention it its racist.
>>
>>18108882
herpes and hpv can be acquired even with a condom
anal has higher risk for transmission of anything
that said, i rarely use a condom and im clean
do with this what you will. be safe, have fun
>>
>>18109039
It's very unlikely for a virgin to have STDs, but if you're that concerned you should talk to her about getting tested.
>>
>>18108942
Receptive anal sex.
>>
I miss being a virgin. I had an unbroken heart then.
>>
Some STDs are curable, but the ones that aren't can really fuck you up (HIV).
>>
>>18109039
>>18109021
>>18109013

Herpes won't go through a dental dam or condom if you have one, but it's extremely virulent. So you would have to be super careful if someone is having a breakout. If someone isn't having a breakout then I wouldn't worry about it if you use a condom for oral. It's transmitted via skin to skin contact.

>Thats my advantage. We have been friends since high school, and I know she never had sex before. But you are right about the importance of safety, so I guess I'll just go with vaginal.

Don't fall into this trap, you don't know someone's life, what secrets they keep, and their level of sexual education. Again, just use a condom for everything.
>>
>>18109084
>Herpes won't go through a dental dam or condom if you have one
Uh, yes it can. They reduce the risk since there isn't as much skin to skin contact, but there's still a lot of skin in the genital area touching during sex even if you're using a condom
>>
>>18109090
>Uh, yes it can

Uh, no it can't. If you have a sore outside of the condom or an infected area outside of the condom, it's not going through the condom. It's transmitting from the skin.

To say it can go through the condom is at best misleading and at worst wrong.
>>
>>18109104
Well no, of course it doesn't go THROUGH the condom, but condoms don't stop herpes transmitting from, you know the parts that aren't covered by the condom.
>>
Anyone here want to see a photo of when I had scabbies track running through a herpes blister on my cock shaft?

It is International Women's Day afterall
>>
>>18109023
it was on my thigh,
herpes is not exclusive to genitals and mouth you know

>>18108950
> how?
probably used equipment too soon after someone with an activate break out had it
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.