[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get her to fall in love with me, /adv/? We're good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7429.gif (2MB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7429.gif
2MB, 294x232px
How do I get her to fall in love with me, /adv/? We're good friends, but another friend was asking about who she was interested in, my name came up, and she said she wasn't interested. I wasn't there at the time, but I was told by my friend who spoke with her.
>>
>>18108852
You don't.
You can't make people fall in love with you out of nowhere. She's not interested, move on.
And, if you think about it, you don't want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't love you to begin with because it will be imbalanced.
>>
File: faggot.png (154KB, 262x293px)
faggot.png
154KB, 262x293px
>>18108852
>How do I get her to fall in love with me, /adv/?
>and she said she wasn't interested
Hold her as a hostage in your rape dungeon. Stockholm syndrome will do the trick.
Now pay me 300 € in cash.
>>
>>18108853
>out of nowhere
>implying people never have any social interaction
>what is "growing on someone"
>>
>>18108853
Good advice
>>18108856
Better advice
>>
>>18108852
Level 3 charm spell.
>>
>>18108865
Except only men do that. Women usually decide whom they are attracted to right away and don't change their minds.
>>
>>18108865
No one ever "grew on me".
I might develop a stronger attraction for someone I wasn't so attracted to over time, but I cannot think of one case where someone I didn't have chemistry with, someone I wasn't attracted to turned irresistible and desirable.
>>
>>18108898
I see where you're going, but let me give you some background info.

>been friends fro about 2 years
>she's had 2 bf's, but never fucked
>just broke up last week with old bf
>met him before breakup, they were close together
>don't want to make move until later, but want to be gradual about it
>>
File: pink guy.jpg (107KB, 554x693px) Image search: [Google]
pink guy.jpg
107KB, 554x693px
>>18108905
>>she's had 2 bf's, but never fucked
Nigger, this is a red flag man. I don't know how long they've been together but if one BF lasted more than two months, then it's time to activate your red flag-senses. Bet she only gave head and the guys got fucking tired of her bullshit.

What is she, gay? Why getting together and not giving vagina in the first place? Wasn't she attracted to them? Was sex some sort of power game device? Some many questions, OP. Better stick to the rape dungeon, that's the best advice, which will bear fruits for sure,
>>
>>18108905
Yeah, still.
Even now that I am married I can tell who I would date if I were single. Attraction is there even if I am in a relationship. I obviously don't act on it, but it is still there.

She clearly isn't attracted to you. She said so. Plus, if she liked you, she would have tried to get with you after she broke up with her first boyfriend.
Move on.
>>
>>18108924
Religion. That's why. Living in the South.
>>
>>18108927
>Religion
That's more than enough for a red flag. Be glad you didn't get the chance to get into the vicious cycle of pseudo-prudery - that woud fuck your whole attitude and perception on sex just because one bitch thinks she's a moral entity or some other hot shit obsession. If she's so religious, then she better has some niggers in her backyard doing some garden work, since the bible says so.
>>
>>18108924
Holy shit, talk about a wild imagination
>>
>>18108924

Or she didn't want to deal with sex with guys she wasn't sure she loved yet, ya know. Some girls actually aren't all sluts.
>>
>>18108880
>>18108898

Seconding these
>>
>>18108852

No advice for you OP, but I remember these feels. They suck.

Faded with age for me though. I guess I don't really like anyone all that much.
>>
File: 1482484160493.jpg (164KB, 1179x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1482484160493.jpg
164KB, 1179x1219px
>>18108852
You dont

Stop trying to impress women

Check out these channels, fool:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs-brcHDxKqrOGU9cEWuCMQ
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.