[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mate is acting really suspicious lately. He's always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: american-psycho-w1280.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-w1280.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
My mate is acting really suspicious lately.

He's always been a creepy dude, but we thought that was just part of the bloke's charm. Back in high school everyone nicknamed him Dexter because he acted a lot like him... Obsessed with news about serial killers and the like. When he was a kid he once accidentally killed his pet hamsters, so that added to the running joke he was a complete creep. He was otherwise fairly normal, had a good family, plenty of friends, had sex every so often... Average guy, other than this weird, morbid, quirky side.

The past 18 months, though, he's been acting increasingly oddly. It started with him verbally abusing the less fortunate looking girls, especially he fat ones. He now owns a number of phones, keeps his house immaculately clean, and his ex-girlfriend has reported odd and aggressive behaviour: Shouting, smashing things, randomly screaming at her during sex, setting fire to her clothes after the breakup... Also found dozens of images related to famous murderers and the like, newspaper clippings etc. Again, maybe just a hobbyist who is going through a rough breakup. Still, worrying nonetheless.

He's also getting into bar scraps regularly, and has abandoned his studies, more or less.
>>
He craycray
>>
>>18108749
I get that it seems that way, but I've known him since reception and I don't just want to cut him off now. It'd be a shame, and as it stands he's still fine with me, but is becoming increasingly contemptuous of our mutual friends.

He said to me, "y'know, we're better than them, ain't we?"
>>
Get the poor guy some professional help, this shit is beyond personality quirks.
>>
>>18108780
bro I've seen your last thread, if all you do is sit and defend him and tell people you still like the guy what more do you want from /adv/?

You've made up your mind dude, let it go
>>
>>18108830
I don't, I just kind of feel guilty.
>>
if hip to be square comes on id say leave the room
>>
>>18108988
Better feel guilty than risk your life dude. Seriously you don't know what goes on in his head, and if it got as far as it shows to other people and he's not hiding it - he's pretty deep into it now and possibly dangerous.

But yea as I said seems like you made up your mind. It's fine to feel guilty man but you get heavily affected by the people you surround yourself with, this is not the kind I think you should have around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ibbKZyMwo&ab_channel=ZenThug

Here watch this, listen to all of it.

He's Jerry dude, don't mess around with Jerry
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.