[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About 7 years ago mom cheated on dad and he only finally woke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1353.jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1353.jpg
25KB, 384x384px
About 7 years ago mom cheated on dad and he only finally woke up to himself after he came at me one day and I blurted out that his wife was cheating on him.

After this he was pretty sad and he didn't really act like my dad anymore. He was too busy moping around and day dreaming to see how things really were. Anyway he was acting childish and I told him to "fuck off"

I still feel pretty bad even after 7 years. I haven't spoken to him since. He just wasn't my dad anymore you know?

What happened to him?
>>
You broke the man. You knew your mom was cheating, but did not tell your dad. This showed to him you did not respect him.

Also your mom broke him by destroying the trust he had in her.
>>
>>18108350
I didn't wanna tell him cause I knew it'd kill him.

It's his fault for not realising things on his own. It was so obvious, but whatever.

That's life I guess
>>
>>18108350
this.

that was low man. you should make things right with him. you also broke the trust he had on you. he probably left because felt his family didnt love him or even care for him
>>
>>18108325
>>18108350
this.

that was low man. you should make things right with him. you also broke the trust he had on you. he probably left because felt his family didnt love him or even care for him
>>
>>18108350
He just found out the two people he loved the most betrayed him and never really loved him
>>
>>18108325
>mom cheated on dad
>I knew this for years but kept it quiet
>I used this information to hurt him when he was angry
>The two people closest to him betrayed him and hurt him
>WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!!
You're mentally retarded OP.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.