[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Difficult choice I've been taking anti-depressants for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1280x709px
Difficult choice

I've been taking anti-depressants for about 4 days.

They give me anxiety in the first few hours after swallowing, toe point I don't talk to anyone at Uni

They give me suicidal thoughts when I try to go to bed.

Is it worth taking them?

Not taking them I don't have as bad anxiety.
I could talk to people without them, but I'd still be sad.
>>
try reducing intake? limiting use only for the duration of class and no more.
>>
>>18108218
one pill a day
>>
>>18108238
can it be broken in two?
some pills are time release so research it, can be fatal.
>>
File: file.png (213KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
213KB, 500x375px
Where did you get the anti-depressants? Hopefully from a medical professional.

I'd say the correct thing to do would be to take these odd symptoms up with whoever prescribed them to you - psychiatrist, etcetera. Tell them what they do to you, and ask if they can switch you to another medication. Since, well, this one doesn't seem to be working for you. Hell, seems to make it even worse.

Best of luck, anon.
>>
Talk to the doctor who prescribed the medication to you.
Antidepressants can take a month to really kick in, and sometimes you get side effects for a bit. Those may go away, but you may need to try something else.

Don't randomly start or stop medications without talking to your doctor though. Some can give you bad withdrawal. (Maybe not after only 4 days, but with medication I'd rather err on the side of caution).
>>
File: timetostop.jpg (11KB, 229x183px) Image search: [Google]
timetostop.jpg
11KB, 229x183px
>>18108160
>I've been taking anti-depressants for about 4 days.
anti-depressants take weeks to have any effect at all and months to reach full potency

Placebo effect.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.