[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a relationship and met someone that I think would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I'm in a relationship and met someone that I think would be a better fit for me than my current girlfriend.

How do I handle this. My current girlfriend has done nothing wrong. I really like her and consider her my best friend. But the new person just seems like a perfect match for me.

How do people deal with this? It seems wrong to let an opportunity at a perfect match pass me by.
>>
>>18107706
Do like my ex did.
Cheat on your girlfriend, leave her, date the new girl, get her pregnant, drop out of med school to work and take care of the child, regret leaving your ex girlfriend, send her drunk, cringey texts where you beg for her forgiveness and ask her to run away with her.
>>
You're probably just a bit lovesick with your current gf. Get a bit of space in your relationship and like they say 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'.

Sometimes I feel like it's 'too much' with my gf and that i'd be better with someone else. Then a week passes without seeing her and all of a sudden i remember why i'm with her :)
>>
>>18107710

This seems like the best idea

OP you get bonus points if you get Predator-tier wierd HPV warts on your dick in the proces
>>
Why do you feel the new girl is a better match?

What are the issues with your current girlfriend?

How long have you known this new girl and in what capacity? Where did you meet, how well do you know her, etc?

All important questions and the answers will allow me to give you the best answer.
>>
grass is greener syndrome

im always a firm believer in "you dont know what you got till its gone"

in this case, its a little different because we are all expendable/replaceable (even if you think we arent)

you say your current gf is like your best friend. do you think youd be able to build such a relationship with the new girl? its all about what you want in the end. tell your girlfriend you believe it isnt working out, and that you need to separate. you could express to her she did nothing wrong, as its probably
make /her/ feel better.

when you leave her do NOT expect to remain friends with her cause she will be seeking out new dick lol

>my advice: gague new girl, see if shes even friend material before you think of her as gf material. bide your time, observe before any rash decsions. chances are you will regret it seeing as how you are going to lose a girlfriend AND a bestfriend

i think youre gonna leave your gf in the end to pursue this new chick and fall short because you havent even indicated the new chick is interested in you in the slightes. you just /think/ shea a perfect match

just dont be a cheater OP, its easier for everyone if you arent
>>
>>18107706
All that "this other girl would be better" shit is not real. It MAY be true, but you don't know that until you get to see what it's actually like to be in a relationship with her. All you really know is that she SEEMS more exciting now -- maybe talking to new girl is easier, maybe new girl is prettier.

When I run into this sort of stuff (and it's inevitable) what it makes me think is "do I still love the person I'm with, and do I still like being with them? If this new exciting person weren't distracting me, would I be thinking at all about leaving the person I'm with now?"

If your answers are yes, yes and no, stop spending time on new girl and focus on girlfriend and doing things to tighten things up with her.

There is a LOT of value in remaining loyal to and staying with the person you know and love.

If, on the other hand, you realize that you've just become complacent with current girlfriend and would like to leave her anyway to find someone you'd be better with, then I guess leave.

Don't be surprised when you don't end up with either though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.