[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What doth it mean, /adv/? She barely texts me back. But when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: beta-laser.png (492KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
beta-laser.png
492KB, 1440x2560px
What doth it mean, /adv/?

She barely texts me back. But when she does, she always adds exclamation marks and emojiis, even in contexts where it doesn't make any sense. And she'll randomly text me memes out of nowhere in the middle of the night, especially if neither of us have heard from the other in a week or so.

God dammit, why do these fair maidens always have to be so confusing that even these insignificances have you worrying? And furthermore... wait... "fair maidens?" ... Oh god, no! The fedora's taking over again.... ;-;
>>
>>18107392
The only reason it's confusing is because you're looking for the answer you want (that she likes you) with the information you have (clearly pointing to "she isn't interested"). If you were into someone, wouldn't you text them back in a timely fashion and try to have conversations often?

Writing style isn't really relevant, she probably sends the same shit to everyone. On that note, your writing style makes me think you have low self-esteem. Hang in there.
>>
what does it mean? it means she is a time waster who is cordial in her replies when she /feels/ like replying

you see that you have to come here to ask? means she really isnt that into you. find a girl you have a connection with who actually wants to talk to you and doesnt make you question her intentions

the above poster is right. you just want us to tell you shes playing coy, hard to get, quite the contrary. youre just filler bro. go get a girl who is into you. youll tell the difference

you can keep replying as you do, but dont expect anything of it okay? ok
>>
>>18107392
She can reply with anything she wants, when, and how long she wants.
You could be teasing each other and talk about private things on text

It doesn't fucking matter.

The most important indicator of interest is the willigness to give you time of day and whether or not they're willing to follow your lead or not, e.g. meeting for date, going to your chosen place, doing your favors.

Anything about that risk falsehood, especially from a woman.
>>
>>18107392
>And furthermore... wait... "fair maidens?" ... Oh god, no! The fedora's taking over again.... ;-;
Cringed.
>>
>>18107392
(1/2)
Not sure if you're still around, but first off, the "doth"s, "fair maiden"s and shy emojis aren't charming or funny. If people tell you otherwise it's because they don't have the heart to tell you, or they desperately want to make it work themselves. I understand though, you're young and inexperienced (and no this isn't an insult).
You probably won't stop doing this shit because I said so, but at least try to know that you don't have to try THIS hard to be someone. Just try to be you, you don't have to add quirky shit to your personality, it doesn't help. I know because I did the exact same shit. Being "on" like that all the time is exhausting, and fucking pointless.

Regarding the girl, it sounds like she enjoys you enough as a friend, at least enough to share funny memes from time to time. But a general tip, emoji and punctuation spam is generally a sign of emotional distance. At least not romantic interest. You won't be able to close that distance with "witty" fedora speak, no matter how much you make fun of yourself for it. If you don't take yourself seriously, why would she?
>>
>>18108501
(2/3, yeah you got a 3 parter, fuck I hope you actually read this shit.)
You could ask her something real. Not as some way to somehow talk about something you struggle or think about, something about HER.
If you're unsure of what to ask her, have you actually observed her? Like REALLY looked and listened? Like how she might look away whenever anyone mentions their dad (cliche example). Looking away might mean disinterest, but what is that look though? Is that resentment? Or guilt?

If you actually listen and look out for shit you can learn things about friends and girls that you never would have learned even through countless nights sharing memes. It works because you started it by showing her that you actually listened, which is hard when you're young. You spend so much energy trying to be someone that you end up never actually paying attention to the people around you.
>>
>>18108511
(3/3)
Could you imagine how it would feel if someone let you turn off? Just share a real intimate thing, you wouldn't have to be funny, or have to try to be someone else, you could just share something. A real thought that you never shared with anyone else, and that person didn't judge or make it about them? Just let you say it and they would listen and accept. Wouldn't you feel a bond with that person right away? And a wish to do the same for them?
That is how you could make her feel. Remember, it's about her, not you and your hopes of romance, I know it's hard to not sperg it up and go "milady", turning off often is, even when you're old.
If she is worth pursuing though, she will do the same for you. She will start to actually listen and look at you as a real person, and not some walking meme machine that sometimes makes her laugh.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.